• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

header install

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Did anyone go and run? Beejay did you put your car on track? Still messing with these headers been crazy. To much partying not enough working lol

GT400SC

PM for Decals
STILL messing with the headers? STILL?

Who tried to tell you, eh?

Nobody ever listens to the old guy.............LOL

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
wow......I think almost everyone said it was alot of trouble to do them......for the amount of gain.

On the other hand. There was a guy in a 06 GT with full exhaust, tune, and 3.55 gears that smoked a Z06 (2 times I think) and it was an auto........Must have been the headers that helped him out......

Gib

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
a Z06? was he racing? thats gotta be some tune. hey phill, call me today if your still messing with them, i'll swing by and help out for a bit. 850-748-2813

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I thought he had a blower or something but nope non of that stuff......I am sure the Z06 was not a good driver but still the car does half the work in the case of the Z06....

Gib

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
if it was an old one (405hp 12.5 1/4mi) it would be hard, but if the dude was an idiot then maybe possible. if it was a new one, well, i dont think there is any way in hell unless 1. the guy wasnt racing 2. the guy broke his car 3. the guy crashed.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I think it was the older one....I did not believe it myself.....but I saw him do it....

I talked to him and he said he did not think he could take the Z06 either.... It was a black Z06 and a White 06 GT

Gib