• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

header install

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Beejay dont know if I am gonna get out of duty for Fri or not yet. They are giving me shore patrol. My LPO is trying to help me out and find soemone else to take it so we will see. If you want to race Beejay I am up for it

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Roushed2 said:
well now why would they say you do??????

Anyways I dont see a stock 05+ GT running 12's I dont see a slightly modded 05+gt Running 12's either. and 285s dont help all that much. I have them on my car and I light them up pretty easilly Now my Nittos seem to hook decently but i can still roast em'

Well guess when we all meet up at Fun Ford Weekend I will prove you all wrong. I had Nittos at one time I didnt like them.. Heat them to much they are greasy not enough and its like driving on a normal street tire. I will have M/T or BFG's

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
ISnt that ^^^^^what you said for FFW last year???

I will find the post.....

Gib

maverick169v

WS Posting God
beejay31000 said:
same here, but they have been hooking a lot better recently. i think my tire pressure must have dropped or something. mav, if you are running 9.1's phill will beat you. i was threre a few weeks ago when he was running, maybe with slicks you can drop time off the 60' and get him. thats what i want to do.

actually i run 8.50s and i spin till third gear. i cant go wot in 1st or 2nd on my nittos. i run a 2.0/2.1 60 ft. with slicks if nothing breaks im anticipating high 7s, low 8s, real low 8s.

he wasnt the only one holding onto slips that night.

yosemiddysam

Donator
My fastest is a 8.2 i think at the Q. i wanna say I hit a 7.9 once but I dont remember nor keep track tickets. lol

maverick169v

WS Posting God
8.5's, i thought you said 9.1's

nope 8.50s to 8.70s spinning all over the place. i had a 9.1 slip from a run earlier that was terrible. i said to put me in the 8 second class, they stuck me in 9s so i gave it to them and said give me my trophy. i refuse to entertain a conversation of na stock motors running me down. lol.:bs:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hmmmmm interesting......BJ yours aint that quick to be takin on Termy's.....with visions of winning that is.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
oh....looks like it......Sorry

disregard my last statement

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I thought that was phil taking on ferrarris at Pomona....LOL