• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot Laps Day ?

SnakeBit

So I talked with a few guys from here, I'd like to plan a day in the near future to to PGP and do hot laps it would be fun to roll in there with a bunch of mustangs and take over the track and maybe post some fast times, they have a leaderboard kinda like on TopGear for both Wet Track and Dry Track I have to say the day I went when it was wet was a lot of fun. its 25 dollars for 6 laps they have everything you need. I think the fastest Mustang time on a dry track right now is 1:19.?? my first run on the dry track I did 1:22 so Im sure we could beat that time maybe even get close to the top time. heres a link to their website http://www.pacificgp.com/

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Gonna have to try this out. Get with the event coordnator in your chapter and set a date. The best day is a Saturday. It will be an early day for us here on the Island. It should be alot of fun.

SnakeBit

not sure who that is.....but saturday is good for me one of the guys i know is going to be leaving soon so they wanna do it pretty soon.......and if no one minds driving in the wet just in case its raining we can shoot for this coming weekend unless thats to soon for everyone.....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
To soon for me, Living out this way we have to plan ahead of time for it.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
so i might be interested in going this weekend im itching to get a run in wondering if you want to go snakebit?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Sorry I can't make it my stang is missing a few parts right now.

SnakeBit

yeah sure and hey if they can't run their cars theres always the go-karts that do 50mph I'm prob gonna try those out while I'm there too

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
ok so plan on 12 noon then and ill meet you up there can call me if things change with you gave you my number in a conversation so you should have it

SnakeBit

so this just in i'll be purchasing a new camera for saturday and whenever we go on cruises or to the track its GoPro's HD Hero2 this video I'm posting was shot entirely with this camera so should make for some good video and it can mount to the cars inside or out.....

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
good camera with great video........ hopefully it is dry saturday i dont know if ill run if it is wet ill slip and slide all over

SnakeBit

even if its raining we can do the carts....i may run even if its wet i had the eighth fastest time on the track in the wet and like the 15th fastest on dry lol