• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot Laps Day ?

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
ok so see you tomorrow at noon there snakebit.....if it ends up we are running carts cause of the rain that would be well worth it too

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hmm would be interesting if I would take the 4cyl to the track, to run with the go carts lol

BassMaster5000

Donator
No way.. I'm definitely coming out with yall tomorrow, hopefully its dry! I don't like what you said about the whole spin out and your done thing. That may pose to be pretty difficult in the rain.

SnakeBit

Whatever it is, jump in the car and drive PGP’sHot Laps. Mmmm, smell that burning rubber and listen to that engine float the valves! Concentrate on hitting your marks and drive as fast as you can but hey, not too fast — this is you against the clock, not racing against other cars. Spin out at any time during the run and all laps are voided (Have to keep all you in line, you know).

BassMaster5000

Donator
Just called them up, they are running hot laps today, and they do have a way to count lap times without using a cigarette lighter! Lets do this.