• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot Laps Day ?

BassMaster5000

Donator
Dont worry dont worry it will be up there, I uploaded it, but youtube didnt like the file type it was off the go pro, so I'm switching to another format. If youtube still doesnt like it, I'll put it on my photobucket for yall.

BassMaster5000

Donator
Just downloaded a new program, I edited the video, and I'm changing the format. Should be online rather quickly =D

BassMaster5000

Donator
Go for it.. It's about halfway done converting.. takes time with resolution on this damn tiny little cameras. I also rotated it because of how it was mounted on your car, and then I trimmed it down to get rid of the time where you were waiting.

SnakeBit

i think ill stick mine to the drivers side next time and maybe get the extension so its a little further out from the car

BassMaster5000

Donator
I think your exhaust is what throws off the sound, because it is fine in the other videos.. might have to use the other backing on the camera next time.

SnakeBit

well maybe my calculation is wrong.....i just need to do the suspension upgrade and the 100 more horse lol