• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I.E. Chapter

eleetryder

Leet WS Member
I have seen the threads on here of a chapter being made for the Inland Empire. I know there was one and dunno if its still around. Does anyone know of where the meets are and if they still go on? Hit me back if you have any info. It would be cool to meet up with some people more local to me, for cruises or whatever, I am from the Temecula area. If the chapter has died down, we can kick start it back up =D. I see alot of stangs around the area.

eleetryder

Leet WS Member
I need to find out if there is an a I.E. pres, wicked stangs chick seems to be the Vice Pres of I.E.... I dont want to step on anyones toes, or piss them off... We shall see, I need to get some buisness cards as well. I will start recruiting more people though =D

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I was the I.E pres until I moved.

Get it going it keeps starting up then people disappear on it

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
shes online once in a while she ceased once i moved cause as soon as i did most members we had left as well

Tommy

Cool. Eleetyder (Rob) is in Temecula and I'm not too far. I'm Fallbrook. We need to find some Hemet, San Jacinto, Corona and Lake Elsinore guys to meet in between.

eleetryder

Leet WS Member
There are three others in the hemet area that are down to meet up. I will call chris later on today and try to set up a meet..

eleetryder

Leet WS Member
Anyone that happens to be in the I.E. that we have not contacted, we are meeting up tonight at 7pm at the target in Temecula. PM me if interested.

95BEASTstang

What's up Dennis ,haven't seen you on here in awhile......hopefully we can get the I.E. chapter going .Looking forward to hanging out with everyone.