• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I.E. Chapter

Tommy

I always come back when it dies down, I'm still in Corona been busy on anoter site United Stangs but keep coming back for some local meets email me if something is going on nixsfan1188@yahoo.com

06BlackGt:

Eleetryder and I had tried to get something started in the I.E. A problem we encountered was that the I.E. is spread out in a real wide geographical area. We did have the interest of several people but choosing a meeting place suitable for everyone was a bit challenging. We thought about Hemet, Sun City, Temecula ...but the Riverside/Norco/Corona folks would have too far of a drive. Since then Eleetryder (Rob) has been very busy at work and I can't continue promoting that area, since I'm mostly in SD area, even though I love near Temecula, in Fallbrook.

If you'd like to get something started contact myself and WickedStangs. I can help you do the legwork.

06BlackGT

I have a few folks in the Corona / Norco and riverside area that will be interested in helping I'll shoot a pm to wickedsatngs in the morning

Thanks

Tommy

Do your sons drive Mustangs or if they know anyone that does they can send them my way

They are 15 and 10 :wink: The 15 year old will be driving a Civic as a first car soon. I wanted to get him a Fox body Mustang, but I already have the Civic Si handy to just hand it down. When I was shopping for his Fox body, I came across my 93 SVT Cobra in and figured HELL NO, that will NOT be a teens first car ! :nonono:

If I come across people I'll get in touch with you to try to get something started. The ones that showed interest live towards Hemet and I believe Andres1105 lives in Riverside. I know there was a guy near Adelanto and a couple in Norco

andres1105

They are 15 and 10 :wink: The 15 year old will be driving a Civic as a first car soon. I wanted to get him a Fox body Mustang, but I already have the Civic Si handy to just hand it down. When I was shopping for his Fox body, I came across my 93 SVT Cobra in and figured HELL NO, that will NOT be a teens first car ! :nonono:

If I come across people I'll get in touch with you to try to get something started. The ones that showed interest live towards Hemet and I believe Andres1105 lives in Riverside. I know there was a guy near Adelanto and a couple in Norco

Yep. I'm still down to get something started. Keep me posted.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I'm getting t gong again back in victorville if any og you are interested hit me up 813 951 3376

Wicked Stangs Chick

shes online once in a while she ceased once i moved cause as soon as i did most members we had left as well

LMAO ! Yes, everyone left all because of Dennis ;)

Honestly I couldn't stand the couple people that would show up whenever the hell they wanted and what was the point of only me trying to keep it all together once my Pres left that and I hated our meeting spot, it was with 200 other retarded imports and stupid asses that got the cops called all the time! But I'm back !!! A little more depressed about my car though, a jerk broke into it a couple months back and it's all jacked up and I almost gave up on my Stang all together, not to mention I have no funds to ever work on it, I'm pretty much waiting on it to blow up.

Wicked Stangs Chick

NicholasANDme008.jpg

WS009.jpg

WS010.jpg

WS011-1.jpg

WS012.jpg

WS013.jpg

I

Ichiduo

nice pics. who owns the dsg mach? is that shane's (guy who also owns the c/o terminator)?

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
No that's my buddy Jeff

We will have 1 meet a month followed with other things on weekends such as cruises and bbqs

Next meet to start the chapter again will be saturday may 23rd at 7pm at sonic in victorville it is right off the 15 any questions call me 813 9513376