• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I.E. Chapter

Tommy

95BEASTstang, Eleetryder and PapaTom got together tonight for a quick I.E. meeting. Our immediate goal is to increase the numbers for future meetings. Anyone from I.E. that's interested, PM myself, Eleetryder or 95BEASTstang for location details. Meetings will be tentatively held every Friday (except 2/13/09) at 7pm at the Target parking lot on Rancho California Rd in Temecula.

Thanks to all the attendees!

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01748.jpg

TUFF4D

Yeah it was nice meeting you guys , see everyone next week.I can't wait to get my car done so I can drive in a fast car again ,not a slow 5.0 lol

It will be nice to have something local again.

andres1105

Too bad I couldn't make it on Friday. I'll definitely be going next week but my car probably won't be ready until the week after that.

andres1105

Is all good Andres, what are you getting done to it?

Well, I was involved in a bit of an accident last month so it's getting some body work done. Since insurance is covering the damages I decided to throw on aftermarket parts. I'm going with a Roush front bumper, Kaenen 3" cowl hood, and black billet grille. I can't wait 'til she's all done :D

andres1105

Tommy

No performance mods except for exhaust and x-pipe. Cosmetic mods...20" Shelby Razor wheels, Ford Racing springs lowered 1" front, 1.5" back, control arms, sway bars. Color-keyed rocker panel, front splitter, rear diffuser and side mirrors.

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

andres1105

No performance mods except for exhaust and x-pipe. Cosmetic mods...20" Shelby Razor wheels, Ford Racing springs lowered 1" front, 1.5" back, control arms, sway bars. Color-keyed rocker panel, front splitter, rear diffuser and side mirrors.

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

That's awesome, man. I'm digging the wheels. Did you keep the cats with your x-pipe or go catless?

Tommy

kept the cats just to keep from upsetting the law , I already got a ticket once for being too loud, so I took off the Bassani's and put up the stock mufflers, but with the x-pipe and tips its still sounds good.

andres1105

kept the cats just to keep from upsetting the law , I already got a ticket once for being too loud, so I took off the Bassani's and put up the stock mufflers, but with the x-pipe and tips its still sounds good.

Gotcha. Yeah I'm pushing my luck running catless, I just love the the sound.

Well, looking forward to meeting you guys. See you tomorrow. 7pm?

eleetryder

Leet WS Member
Yes, 7pm at the Target off of Rancho California RD. If it rains we will go into the starbucks or something. =D

goonies

hey emelio i was supposed to be running this chapter with roush but i was gone for soo long, i have alot of member out here i dont know if anyone has picked up the slack or whats going on with this chapter now.