• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I Need More Power !

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
yeah, the thought of a fast underdog car is cool, but your missing the main thing. V8!!! the tq, the sound, so much better. who cares if its fast, v6's sound terrible, all of them...the only v6 ever created that sounds half way decent is the vq35 from nissan/infinity. sorry roushed, i know your sixer is fast, but im adicted to tq....and love a car that sounds mean.

mulethras....do what you want...dont worry about what we all say

fangs99

beejay31000 said:
yeah, the thought of a fast underdog car is cool, but your missing the main thing. V8!!! the tq, the sound, so much better. who cares if its fast, v6's sound terrible, all of them...the only v6 ever created that sounds half way decent is the vq35 from nissan/infinity. sorry roushed, i know your sixer is fast, but im adicted to tq....and love a car that sounds mean.

mulethras....do what you want...dont worry about what we all say

i'm with beej, take any v-6 you whant. but listen to a v-8 like feared's mach
and it doesn't matter.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
hey i do realize most V6 mustangs sound like imports but there are those of us that have made there V6 sound like a v8 it isnt ricy at all.

I have people who would vouch all day long on that. you couldnt tell that i had a V6 they all thought i had an 8 until i popped the hood for them to see a blower under the hood saying 3.8L

and as far as torque

take a stock thunderbird sc

225hp

315+lbs torque

bone stock

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lmao thats funny

PSSSSS: Roushed Roushed Roushed...... ich hasse dich i hate you

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
vp Sie sind ein Kind molestor, und genießen Sie das Tragen girly hommo Joop, wenn man analysiert vergewaltigt

LOL

J/K

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
go flowmaster matched up with a pypes performance off road x pipe and custom 2.5" piping to the back with mac 1 5/8" headers

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
well heres the steps i did

i paid $300 for dual flowmaster with 2.5" exhaust straight pipes to the rear

next i paid

$125 for a pypes performance off road x pipe

and $250 for mac 1 5/8 headers

put the x pipe and headers on at the same time fr $75.00

car sounded like a v8