• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Local Dyno Tuner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamin03

I just got a Stiegemeier Stage 5+ port, Dragon throttle body, and ported/welded plenum for my Termy and need a local spot for a dyno tune. Soooo are there any well known tuners around here?

boostedmach

Say what you will, but I'll be going to dantes, and well I'll prob be tunning my own car...lets say im learning :)

Screamin03

I'm new to the area so I'm lost when it comes to who to go to for automotive stuff but this thread already tells me a lot.

Screamin03

As in about us or Tuning places?

About what San Diego has to offer for reputable tuners. Anybody in the Los Angeles area would work as well. I just want some place that is reputable and knows their stuff when it comes to these cars and don't really care how far away it is (within reason of course).

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
About what San Diego has to offer for reputable tuners. Anybody in the Los Angeles area would work as well. I just want some place that is reputable and knows their stuff when it comes to these cars and don't really care how far away it is (within reason of course).

PM orange or cwo. They know a good place in the LA area

Within reason is the hard part, you want it done right the first time you are going to pay for it!!

Screamin03

PM orange or cwo. They know a good place in the LA area

Within reason is the hard part, you want it done right the first time you are going to pay for it!!

I don't care how much it costs either. Just want it done right! My Cobra has been babied her entire life at only 8,000 miles and don't want her beaten up now. Orange sent me a very helpful PM :)

02gt

Go to RET, look at the stuff he produces....google it, greg know what he's doing

boostedmach

Go to RET if u want max HP and crazy amounts of timing. You said you have babied your car right..Then Stick with a Good tuner that will not try and squeeze every last HP out of the car by putting it on the edge.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Alot of members have used local tuners and have had different experiences. You are probably getting alot of pm's with biast opinions. My opinion is to go out to the tuner shops and talk to the tuners. When you find someone you think you can trust and give you what you want go with them.

02gt

Go to RET if u want max HP and crazy amounts of timing. You said you have babied your car right..Then Stick with a Good tuner that will not try and squeeze every last HP out of the car by putting it on the edge.

OH and how do you know how RET and how greg tunes...? I've had both dante and Greg tune my car and i made more power on my first tune then dantes crappy ass tune, greg know's what he's doing....PERIOD

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I have had both places tune my car. Shall i say the difference between my tunes?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Everybody has their own opinions on places. This guy needs to go out and talk to the tuners.

Status
Not open for further replies.