• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Local Dyno Tuner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
He needs to go find out for himself because everybody has there own style.

02gt

2 weeks after RET tune my engine went BOOOOOOM. Ive had Dantes tune in for over a year now. I'M NOT TRYING TO PUT DOWN A SHOP OR PRAISE ANOTHER.

i already know why it went BOOM, you down shifted in to 3rd at a over 100 miles an hour, so that is not what we call a bad tune....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thats not really what happened. If you where there you would know the actual story. Like i said I DON"T WANT TO PUT SHOPS DOWN.

02gt

i turned up the timming because dante's set up i wasn't happy with...so instead of spending a bunch more money on another tune....i turned the timming my self...

02gt

at this point i think Dyno mite tuning has a better rep then Dante and JBA....:rofl:

boostedmach

OH and how do you know how RET and how greg tunes...? I've had both dante and Greg tune my car and i made more power on my first tune then dantes crappy ass tune, greg know's what he's doing....PERIOD

wounder why you made more power.....living on the edge is cool for some people, but like i said...he said he has babied his car...so I dont think he wants an "On the Edge" tune XCLAMATION POINT

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
i turned up the timming because dante's set up i wasn't happy with...so instead of spending a bunch more money on another tune....i turned the timming my self...

I was just saying you were always at every race event without a single problem on DMP's tune... You were the most consistant racer we had with no issues... The minute you start messing with it.. All the problem started happening...

We have another member bumblebee who is tuned by JBA also conservative and running consistantly with the same exact tune... He is at all the race events without a single problem...

Emilio, when is WS's tuning starting up?
In due time.. Grasshopper

:deadhorse: :sleeps:
yes you are correct... This is one of the worst topics on Wicked Stangs... Make everyone want to :boxings: :) Glad I am a lover:) :rofl:

02gt

i got my tune from dante almost year ago and i have had timming turned since may of last year, i fried my plug last month thats the fist time i had any problems...the only reason i made it to 7.83 is because i turned timming and the meth allowed me to do that...im done debating about dante and jba.....you guys can keep swinging from their nuts but you guys are going to be looking at my tail lights at barona.....PEACE!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
i got my tune from dante almost year ago and i have had timming turned since may of last year, i fried my plug last month thats the fist time i had any problems...the only reason i made it to 7.83 is because i turned timming and the meth allowed me to do that...im done debating about dante and jba.....you guys can keep swinging from their nuts but you guys are going to be looking at my tail lights at barona.....PEACE!!!!

Don't have to get all pissy about it... I am just saying and if I remember correctly you didn't even know how to drive your car until you were coached.... So your 7.83 was not due to your timming changes but, you learning to drive:) If you would have left the car alone and continue to practice your driving you would have still gotten the same time:biggrin1:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
:popcorn::popcorn:
:popcorn:

Man I am getting fat eating all this popcorn......

Status
Not open for further replies.