• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LOL stupid SRT-4 owners

02gt

Had a SRT4(?, Neon) drove by the show and rev. All anybody could do was laugh at him. The rev sounded like a scared child whimpering.

yeah he drove off soon as he seen my car with the big balls hanging off of it....LOL

Shane361

So I spent like 30-45 minutes reading that thread. I even registered but have not posted just yet. It's really sad that one dude started being a butt when all you did was post up some good pictures of good cars. They noticed the Mustang and went hater immediatly. Sad thing is he has alot of cronies that look up to him. Gonna have to think of something to post up. -Shane

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
A couple of us jumped into that fight when it was still active. We shut em down... (whether or not they will admit it) It is many days old now w/ nothing new, a couple of parting shots from the die hards, nothing more.
Resist the natural urge to jump in there, its pretty much a dead issue. It speaks well for our group that we fought a good fight without denigrating into foul language and bizarre insults (like they did). We don't want to bring this fight to the fore again, and risk bringing discredit to the club.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Shane-

Don't sweat it. Thanks for coming to support, but like Fighting Sailor said, its a dead issue now and we got our point across. I think the guy that started it got the point as he had pretty much been on quiet time since the initial barrage and know that we do fight back. So, don't worry about going back. Just let it die.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
13 pages? Jeez... oh btw, i linked it to mach1regisry.org and those guys got to see the morons on that website.

Shane361

Shane-

Don't sweat it. Thanks for coming to support, but like Fighting Sailor said, its a dead issue now and we got our point across. I think the guy that started it got the point as he had pretty much been on quiet time since the initial barrage and know that we do fight back. So, don't worry about going back. Just let it die.

OK, guess I will resist the temptation to educate the masses of skittles. Just sadddddd. Easy one..put your money where your mouth is..SIMPLE-Shane