• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LOL stupid SRT-4 owners

yosemiddysam

Donator
That site was full of douchebaggery!!!!. That guy has no clue what he is talking about. I would like to see him say that crap to you in real life VP. It is easy to be a bad ass on the internet but I bet he hides behind his anchor at work.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Looks like feeding time for the HEMIKILLER!

Lighningredo2.jpg

yosemiddysam

Donator
Yeah i could get me some revenge for the VP. Will have to make it quick though. 6 Days and counting.......

02gt

we should invite there asses to the next mustangs vs the world.... they probably wont show.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Wait till I come home then invite them.... I wanna a piece of the action too!!!! But then again Angel could take my car and destroy them too!!!!!!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Are any of those guys local? I read through the thread, and I cant figure out why that guy had such a bug up his A$$! VP made a simple post about pictures and this guy cusses him out. Rank has nothing to do with it, this guy neads a serious a$$ woopin.
What a douche...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That douche is in Groton, CT. I think most of the one talking **** are on the east coast. I remember seeing NC. Maybe the SC and GA chapters would like to go whoop up on some SRTs A$$.

One joker is in the bay area, but he's probably so smoked out, he don't know what's going on. I do believe they have a chapter out here, but I don't believe I remember seeing any local that was doing any bashing or took part.

Misled20

That douche is in Groton, CT. I think most of the one talking **** are on the east coast. I remember seeing NC. Maybe the SC and GA chapters would like to go whoop up on some SRTs A$$.

One joker is in the bay area, but he's probably so smoked out, he don't know what's going on. I do believe they have a chapter out here, but I don't believe I remember seeing any local that was doing any bashing or took part.

thats cause they're smart and saw where we are from

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
It is just crazy, I read through it again just to be sure... I can't see what these guys are thinking. It was just immediate attack mode on what was a friendly post, I really can't understand it. Friendly rivalry between car types is one thing... What those guys did was barbaric!
I think this incident should be as widely disiminated as possible, these guys should be exposed outside of their nasty little world. Let the car club people of the wider world be thier judge.