• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LOL stupid SRT-4 owners

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It is just crazy, I read through it again just to be sure... I can't see what these guys are thinking. It was just immediate attack mode on what was a friendly post, I really can't understand it. Friendly rivalry between car types is one thing... What those guys did was barbaric!
I think this incident should be as widely disiminated as possible, these guys should be exposed outside of their nasty little world. Let the car club people of the wider world be thier judge.

Maybe contact their sponsors?

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Contact the JAG more like! This guy is abusing a Junior sailor. Using his rank in a twisted private grudge. Gather as much info on this guy as possible (I'm not so computer savy). The JAG and NCIS are both right next to my office. If he tries to cause VP problems at his command I will go get an investigation started.
I am pissed! I can't stand guys like that. They talk mad s### and then run to hide behind thier rank? The UCMJ covers this ya know...
For example his use of the term NOOB is a clear violation of hazing policy (and that is the most minor offense I found) He has used Racial slurs against Hispanics, foul language etc...
I posted on thier stinking website, and told him what I thought. I also Proudly signed my Name and Rank! He can try to stir up s### w/ my Chiefs, they will tell him to get bent.
QM1 (SW) Stephen Vick

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
thanks everyone i made a new accoutn so i can veiw it from the ship they are retarded. plus he just called out all the surface cheifs saying htey are garbage

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I logged on to the website and said my peace. These guys are really out of control. I am so glad we don't have those type people in our group, people like that make life a real challenge!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I looked it up, just for general info.... Here is what this guy (in Groton) could be accused of under UCMJ:
Article 117 provoking speeches or Gestures
Article 93 Cruelty and maltreatment
Article 80 Attempts

He made another post saying he was just "having fun" (huge back step) His comrads are still at it. I am a Sailor, but WOW their language is disturbing to say the least.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
If you got technical, there are thingsunder the Patriot Act and other terrorism clauses they could "technically" be charged with. The threat of prison time usually straightens people right up!

Xodus989

I love how when they find out that they are dealing with people they can't handle they just run away. Maybe they should have just let VP delete the thread... Too late now!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I'm sure the majority of guys on that site are just like us. However, the sort of attacks made and the sort of language used (not common cursing) One guy was talking about raping anothers aunt (in graphic detail). S*** talk is one thing, that is just twisted. I mean really disturbing. It is more than what the norm is on thier site, you must also pay attention to how outsiders will view it.
My roommate is wanting an SRT8, I have wisely steered him clear of that bunch.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Its funny how that "Chief" is saying its all in fun and hasn't really added to all those other comments.

That site is a joke and its not worth it to go there anymore. I think we all will lose some braincells and a few IQ points if we go back and read anymore of that garbage.

xromad

i am thinking that most of them don't even own any srt.they are not that common anyways.
out of the srt,i think the jeep is the fastest,my mechanic has one.it is pretty badass.

02gt

My wife just told me that these retards are just pissy because they cant afford an asian car so they just bought a POS dodge insead. LOL

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, I only saw one Dodge at the whole event yesterday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Had a SRT4(?, Neon) drove by the show and rev. All anybody could do was laugh at him. The rev sounded like a scared child whimpering.