• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 26, 2013] May 26, 2013 Wicked Stangs BBQ Beach Bash (San Diego, CA)

ladygaga2

Another great time to get together with our Wicked Stangs Family. Everything is as follows:

Time: 9:00AM-4:00PM
Need to know who is going to be able to show up early to save the spot

Early Bird: sdsubzero4/Wigs_(03Mach1)

Food Items:
Hamburgers/buns-sdsubzero4
Hot dogs/buns-Ebucky
carne asada- the club is paying for
Salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese-CombatVets/ Mustang02gt(Salsa)
tortillas-Donna
Ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles, relish-blown347
Chips-Mustang02gt
Chicken-Nikki
Corn Salad-Nikki

Soda-Wigs_(03Mach1)/blown347
Water-2k7gtcs/ ben/Nikki
Gatorade-Chaz
Ice-Red/Chaz
Ice Chests-2k7gtcs/ Red/Chaz
Potato Salad-BadBullitt
Macaroni Salad-blown347
Paper plates, napkins, cups, plastic forks, knives and spoons-screaminyellow
Dessert-2k7gtcs (watermelon)/Chaz (cookies)
tables-screaminyellow

**If you want to bring anything that isnt listed please feel free too.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thanks Donna for getting this posted.

It is important to RSVP so we know how many to buy food for. RSVP how many people you will be bringing. Also, if you see a food item that has a name next to it already, bring it anyways. Especially drinks, hamburgers, and hot dogs, can't never have too many of them. Hope to see many of you and your family out there.

Almost forgot, we will need to have someone to bring the BBQ, I'm hoping Emilio will bring his out, if that's the case, hope someone with a truck will be willing to pick it up and bring it out to the park and bring it back to Emilio's afterward.

Make sure to bring your own chairs.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will bring hamburgers and buns.

I will also be one of the early birds. If you are willing to be one of the early birds, please plan to be at the park by 6:30. I will bring some bagels and coffee for the early birds. I like to have 4 or 5 people for this.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Donna for getting this posted.

It is important to RSVP so we know how many to buy food for. RSVP how many people you will be bringing. Also, if you see a food item that has a name next to it already, bring it anyways. Especially drinks, hamburgers, and hot dogs, can't never have too many of them. Hope to see many of you and your family out there.

Almost forgot, we will need to have someone to bring the BBQ, I'm hoping Emilio will bring his out, if that's the case, hope someone with a truck will be willing to pick it up and bring it out to the park and bring it back to Emilio's afterward.

Make sure to bring your own chairs.
Danny mine was taken from the house.. :( sad i will be in Hawaii love this event..

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
When you RSVP, please indicate how many will be in your party. This is so we can get an estimate head count for food. Thanks.

ben

Banned
I will be there. plus the wife and both boys, we can bring water or chips I don't have any tables but a few chairs we can bring