• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 26, 2013] May 26, 2013 Wicked Stangs BBQ Beach Bash (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The kids and i will be there. Im bringing water, 2 packs of chicken, a corn salad, and whatever else i can come up with. Do we have a grill for that day?

That's great. Sounds like we will definitely have enough food. Yes, we have a grill.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Danny its been over a year sense i have been to a WS event im only here for a few more weeks before i head off to Mayport Fl.
I'm going to be an early bird to help with everything. should just be me as far as i know.

Tim, it will be good to have you here.

Make sure you guys take lots of pictures! :) Being away from home out at sea! its crappy but pictures of back at home makes it worth it! :)

Jefferson, we will post them up. (Hopefully, someone will have a camera. :))

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
i know this might be a stupid question but does anyone have an extra lawn chair or something lol im only in SD for a few months so i didnt bring much with me, didnt even bring my car lol

luckychance

i was sooo busy with school and work i completely forgot about this haha...ill be there in the afternoon after i get off work and take a nap. what else is there to bring?

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I completely forgot about RSVPing I am coming along with two others,

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
I will bring hamburgers and buns.

I will also be one of the early birds. If you are willing to be one of the early birds, please plan to be at the park by 6:30. I will bring some bagels and coffee for the early birds. I like to have 4 or 5 people for this.
hey bro can u call me in the morning and make sure im up at around 5:45-6? 678 476 5276