• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 26, 2013] May 26, 2013 Wicked Stangs BBQ Beach Bash (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Bump.

Just a reminder, we are only a couple of weeks away. Come on out and have a good time with the Wickedstangs family. If you are a new member, this is a good time to meet all the members. Bring your family, all are welcome.

~NikkiC~

I will be there with both the kids and bring tons of food. lol I love cooking. I have a smoker/grill need a truck to pick it up and we can use it. It can cook everything we need at once pretty big size. I live close to the location out in Point Loma so wouldn't be a far drive for someone to drop it back off

Taking my brother's truck to pick up the grill. Sent a message to Northerncountry for the info on the grill. Also bringing two tables, plastic chairs, utensils, plates, napkins, and cups. How many cups/plates/utensils should I bring? I'm assuming most drinks will be in cans anyway.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Taking my brother's truck to pick up the grill. Sent a message to Northerncountry for the info on the grill. Also bringing two tables, plastic chairs, utensils, plates, napkins, and cups. How many cups/plates/utensils should I bring? I'm assuming most drinks will be in cans anyway.

Bring enough for about 30+. Thank you Jeff (WarriorF150) again for the use of his truck to pick up the grill.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Last minute I know but the wife and I will be there. I'll bring some soda and the macaroni salad. Looking forward o it it's been a little while since I've seen you all. Too much field time lately

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hi everybody.
I'm a new member here. Unfortunately I'm busy in the morning, but I could pass by at 1 if there's anybody left

Come on by whenever you can. Will be good to meet you and you can meet some of the members here. We should be there til at least 4.