• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MUSTANGS vs THE WORLD PART 1 25 JAN 2009

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
is event had a great showing on the stang side i thin it would have been even larger if weatehr was btetter

xavier296

Black trans am did NOT break out, and he was in the 8.0 class. A rather beautiful redfire cobra eliminated him with a 7.91 run. Mannnn, was he pissed!!

DSGinportslayer won the 8.0 class in the finals. So it was DSG, me, and the Trans am, respectively. The trans am also got beat by another 03 cobra, but he ran a 7.57!! Way out of the bracket.

xavier296

The trans am was more than sore, he was blaming the world and calling conspiracy, it was awesome! He was a rather consistent racer though, he ran pretty much exactly 8.00 every time. Props to him anyway.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Good thing he had all that work done to make his into a RACE CAR!!!! doors all cut and plastic windows and all that......hmmm wait he lost to the almost stock Termy huh....well that wieght reduction didnt work very well.

He was a good guy though. Just very passionate about winning and wanting to win at all cost. Nothing wrong with that. I had anice conversation with him earlier in the day.

Gib

navyfc117

Black trans am did NOT break out, and he was in the 8.0 class. A rather beautiful redfire cobra eliminated him with a 7.91 run. Mannnn, was he pissed!!

DSGinportslayer won the 8.0 class in the finals. So it was DSG, me, and the Trans am, respectively. The trans am also got beat by another 03 cobra, but he ran a 7.57!! Way out of the bracket.

Once again I am talking about the Black LS1 transam that was in the 7.0 class. not the 8.0 class. I already found out how he got put out.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Not that that red Outlaw class Corvette guy from what I hear. From what one of you guys told me, he wasn't the welcoming type of person.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
That guy was bitching about us parking during the intermission.......He sais..."Guess since you arent racers, you dont know that only 1 car goes in every pit!" Then he was bitching later about something also.....

Just a bitter old man with a complex......maybe thats why he has a fast Corvette.......the midlife crisis couldnt be solved with just one or the other......LOL

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
That stripped out camaro was the guy I met at arm drop. He said there is no way your car is as fast as mine. That is a street car. How do you run low 8's? I just laughed and told him yeah Im not sure it has street tires on it as well as a 1/2 tank of gas and the spare tire in trunk LOL
He is a good guy though but I think his car runs 8.1-3 all day do to a auto and trans brake. Its not hard to shove your foot to floor and stay around same E.T's unlike a stick its very hard. There is a older man who brings out a green 4 eyed stang to race legal and barona he runs low 8's with a stick my hat goes off to him