• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MUSTANGS vs THE WORLD PART 1 25 JAN 2009

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i know im waiting for laundry to finish so i can go to bed on clean sheets

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
And that will be the end of my ride! LOL

At the beginning of all this I asked for a little clarification about "grudge races" and that there was a possibility there would NOT be enough time for these. The point was made that "IF" there was time after all the racing was done, THEN there would be grudge races. I made the point that if there was a possibility that there would be no time for grudge races, it would be a pity since some of us are spending a ton of money getting ready for this only to be told "maybe you'll get a chance to race and maybe you won't". It's really risky, financially to buy gears, get custom tunes and the like for ONE race only to find out you may not even get the chance.

When i asked this before, my post was deleted and a stern warning that only posts directly related to the event would be allowed in the thread. Well, here we are 7 pages later and there's a ton of posts less about this event than mine was.

I hope that the racing is complete before nightfall. I'm not comfortable dong this when my vision isn't at it's best. Surely we can make time for Phil's and my race BEFORE it get's dark, right? Or do we REALLY have to wait till everyone else has run?

I just got back GT400 and went to supershops. They have my tires in but rims are on back order. If you are running other than street tires I will see if one of the guys will let me use there DR's I think right around the end of the racing we can run. Around 4 you should be able to hot lap pretty much. If not we can do it a diffrent time. I am just going out to have fun. I actually hope it rains so it is put off till next weekend or later. Then I will have all my tires and rims around my car. I need to get taxes done so I can add some more bling. going to get guages installed and some new grills .

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
lol I cant help it my cpatain likes to go out to sea. There was no reason for us to pull out and help :incoln carrier qual there squadrons. Yesterday I as up for 31 hours before getting home and going to bed. We where only getting a average of 2-4 hours a night off. Alot of times it was run and grab a shower and curl up on a nice peice of cold tile or chair

skidmarks

That was deffinatly an awesome day! 9.32 was my best time. specially since it was my first. had a blast, thanks guys