• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MUSTANGS vs THE WORLD PART 1 25 JAN 2009

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
With it being off center, because of the lowering, it plants the rear better in one direction than the other. I can get it to but it takes alot more to do it. The rear end by looking at it is 1/2 inch different.......comparing the fenderwell to the wheel.

Gib

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
So if I run the SS.......and I think it should be able to run 9.5 stock....what class do I run? because if I run too fast and get 9.4 then I am out right?

Or should I go with the next down....

Going to Work on the Class Issue..

Gib

I need to make sure my car is up to par. What would I run in mine? 12s?
GT with CAI, exhaust, headers, springs in street tires. Not tuned

Remember everyone is going to be able to get a couple of runs in before the event. That way you know what class you would be in..

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Hey subzero, I raced with my dad's F-150 and he's right, just hold the brake with your left foot and rev it till right before it starts to spin and you'll launch good.

M

Mustangcwo

I'm calling for tires today!!! I plan on running what I have with some MT ET. Hopefully I can get it down the track a few times at Qualcomm first. If I'm going to run my fox, with only 250hp, then there are no excuses!!!!

Just have the trailer ready.

mustanghurt

does anybody want to put together a day for a run up to qualcomm. i would be down for figuring out where my car is at after all the mods get dropped in. and definitely the wifey's too.

is there any sort of rules against running two vehicles at barona?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
This sucks!

I am scheduled to be out of town for work that weekend. :nonono:

Good luck all!!

Ford1288

Donator
I would love to go. At the Q I run almost 10.0 flat, wonder if I would break into the 9s there... Oh and btw Mustangcwo the Q has another race night on the 19th. I should be there

M

Mustangcwo

will that be the 19th of december or january

19 December at Qualcomm. I'm going to figure out the wiring for my cutout switch tonight and pick up a helmet. Then all I have is a shock install and tires left.

mustanghurt

ill have to pass on this one then i leave for new tork this coming monday and dont get back till january 1st. anybody know of anything at qualcomm after january 1st and before barona

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I better go get my tune and run a couple times at the Q to get used to the POWER!! Before Borona..