• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MUSTANGS vs THE WORLD PART 1 25 JAN 2009

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I am a rook too........but wont be the first time racing....just on a track...not a back road with a chic dropping her hand and stuff

mustanghurt

It will be nice to not be the only rookie out there.

the last time i drag raced was when i had my AWD subaru WRX STi. just bounce off of the rev limter at about 9 thousand rpms and then just dump the clutch.

get thrown back in the seat with a little tire chirp and then gone. never tried draggin a RWD vehicle before though. this will definitely be a learning experience

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
the last time i drag raced was when i had my AWD subaru WRX STi. just bounce off of the rev limter at about 9 thousand rpms and then just dump the clutch.

get thrown back in the seat with a little tire chirp and then gone. never tried draggin a RWD vehicle before though. this will definitely be a learning experience

I did it a couple of times in my 240SX. But that was almost 20 years ago. And that was a RWD car. But don't remember any of what I did anymore.

mustanghurt

shes not worried about the car being safe, she is worried about me being safe, im not very good at knowing when enough is enough and i like to push things too far

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
Damnit!!!!!!!! im gonna be gone. GRRRRRRRRRRR i wanted to de-tune and decimate the 9.5 class! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

someone win something for me!

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Well, my dad says that he might come out for a practice run, since he has never run his mustang before.

M

Mustangcwo

Installed the cut-out switch last night. Looks awesome and works great. I'll have to put a how-to together and post it up when I get some time.

M

Mustangcwo

I just cut the line going to my fuel reset switch in the hatchback area and wired a switch next to my license plate. I used a lock open NOS switch and it looks sweeeeeet! If anyone needs a cutout on a FOX body, or any car with a rear fuel cutout, I have the plan.