• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New best times

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I think its more reliable if you do the boring and porting as well. Then you have a strong base to go what ever route you want to go.

Boring and porting have nothing to do with reliability. Not sure of what sense you are using the word "strong", but boring actually weakens not strengthens. Don't want any youngsters getting bum scoop.

wikedcobra312

i hope it was all in good fun, i dont want any members on this board getting offended in any way. that would have been cool if you kept your fox and brought it to sd. on what bob was saying, i thought boring and porting didnt improve on strengthenning the engine, i know it improves air flow, but it is better than stock as stated above

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well when you are boring and porting your are taking out part of block making cyl walls thinner. What I am saying is I am going to build a block to take care of all my needs and not my worries

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah we try to keep the hatin to a minimum especially if they are asain stang drivers