• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New best times

wikedcobra312

i was just saying that because i dont think i am going to bring my car to the track anytime soon. but eventually i will, i wanna beef up the irs before i do. sweet cars phil. i dunno, i dont think nitrous is that bad, i mean, if your car is built for juice then thats cool, its not built for daily use obviously. but if its built for the weekend warrior to tear up the track or what not, its cool. but it does suck that you dont have the power on hand all the time, i dont really get on my car that much, but i like knowing that i have power there whenever i need it. like the old saying goes, "its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

maverick169v

WS Posting God
blackstallion06 said:
I feel you MAV.. I feel the same way about the guys with older GT's that throw on a s/c.

you mean this old gt with a blower?

my sig shows the back of my car if you dont recognize the side view in the video. im not talking about the stable of race cars you "used to have" im talking about the nitrous only mod 197 you have now. IMO a blower is a much more street credited mod than a bottle of nitrous. for the record ive got much, much more than just a blower. even so "just a blower" cost more than every mod you have put together and doubled.

now i gotta look for you at the q and barona everytime i go.

wikedcobra312

whatever floats his boat, so he likes nitrous, its not really a bid deal. it seems like you always put him down because he's a nitrous guy.

maverick169v

WS Posting God
whatever floats his boat, so he likes nitrous, its not really a bid deal. it seems like you always put him down because he's a nitrous guy.

dude im not gonna re hash it but you dont even know. hes a trash talker and a sore loser and getting nitrous is a quick fix for better numbers. im sorry man, i got little to no respect for that dude, and gots almost nothing to do with nitrous. he keeps taking jabs at my car cause time and time again my car has owned his at the track, and the first day i logged in here he got called out on it because he was in here lying to members saying he punked me at qualcomm. bottles are for babies. the shoe fits.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i guess im just one of the losers with a na slowbra :(..............

the guy talking in the video sounds hot i want to bang him!

i think nitrous is legit if their car is set up for it hells yeah if its not its like banging a hooker without a condom and wishing for the best. i think both mav and phils cars are bad ass hell they both smoke my ass lol phil has a great plan for his. i do agree that the supercharger is more conveinant having the hp on tap when needed. i cant say **** tho my car is a na 14 slowbra

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i like how the recorder was over the rest of the crowd in the video and able to record... stupid tall ppl lol

wikedcobra312

okay, i understand that you have a dislike for him, but please keep it off the board, this site is not made to bash one another. you both have wonderful cars, we are all mustang lovers or else we wont be here, you showed that your car beat his car at the q. i do remember him saying that about your car in the beginning, however i dont believe he has done that since, and he actually has been complementing your car(i mean, who won't, your car is bad ass!) so, i just say, let by gones be by gones.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
ditto

i stated earlier they both are bad ass PM eachother if you have dislike. thats what i do to BJ and wiked when im mad at them...still plotting on stealing their cars

wikedcobra312

ya, i agree with vp, i always pm him for being so damn tall, lol. and thats a negative on the pinks racing, i love my car too much to see it go