• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New best times

maverick169v

WS Posting God
02gt said:
I think we need to race for pinks, put up or shut up!!!!

yeah but i dont want your car. i have one supercharged gt and i hate it.lol, and if phil doesnt have his how am i going to bust his balls. hey man i can bust balls and i can take it, but the "i feel the same way about guys with old s/c gts" im just saying dont get a 1500$list of mods and call us the same league. i got no hard feelings, i just dont really care for a lot of **** he says.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
negative on the pnks!!! fight to the death. in a ring of cars backed up so their exhaust is filling the circle. vp's will add the smoke effect. whoever passes our anf dies first is the loser!!!

seriously, we need to grow up and stop this **** talking...like henry said keep that trash off the forums, and act like adults. if someone calls your car slow or gay, just laugh at them....thats what i do...daily

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
maverick169v said:
yeah but i dont want your car. i have one supercharged gt and i hate it.lol, and if phil doesnt have his how am i going to bust his balls. hey man i can bust balls and i can take it, but the "i feel the same way about guys with old s/c gts" im just saying dont get a 1500$list of mods and call us the same league. i got no hard feelings, i just dont really care for a lot of **** he says.

same league?? who cares about the money spent and where it goes, if your car is fast then thats all that matters. 200shot and gears baby. run it til it blows!

wikedcobra312

i do admit mav, holy smokes can you dish it out, i know its all in good fun. i saw the ball bustn on scs and thats some good stuff. however some people may not be able to handle it, so thats why we should keep it off the forums. dont worry bj, my coworker with an echo tells me he could beat my car any day of the week...on mpg...sad but true.

wikedcobra312

i dont care who's car is faster, personally. we are all mustang owners and thats where it counts. thats the only reason we are all on this forum, is the love for that damn pony! sooo, back on topic, nice times 02gt.

maverick169v

WS Posting God
im just sayin, dont **** with my e-ego.lol. wait til this time next year when i got a z0-sex and im trash talking old men on corvetter forums.

so im thinking we should get a group run to barona, not til next month cause i gotta fix my synchros .

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
prob 03 or 04 i was thinking that too! i hate you mav you sob i just read a great article in motor trend about cars under 25000 good to buy

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
MAV dont come out and brake your car man... my buddies car is faster than mine with street tires, CAI, automatic, 75 shot NOS, 255 stock rear tires 8.2 on street tires at qualcom...

I just picked up a set of hoosiers tonight 285/30/18's tonight FINALY TRACTION

blackstallion06

Donator
Guys we are just busting each others balls lol its in all good fun right MAV. I would like to run again though if your down? If I cant spray though its only fair that you take off your power adder to though ok. (that crack about GT was not aimed toward you bro)

VP lol you crack me up man!

I do agree with you though Henry about the power on tap. Mine is there all the time too for the most part with just a flip of a switch. That is why I am building a moter though. If you weigh out the cost its actually cheaper than doing a super charger. I think its more reliable if you do the boring and porting as well. Then you have a strong base to go what ever route you want to go.

blackstallion06

Donator
If I would have brought my FOX down I would be all for pinks lol Cant do it with a car that I still make payments on LOL That would have been a good platform for the W.S. race car too. It was a AUTO car with shift kit 3:73 gears, ported heads and few other goodies. I would have been like machman throw on a big shot of spray and have fun! The most fun you can have with clothes on lol!