• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New members

Ron Gregory

no i havnt yet but i would like to get started in it
You might do one or two of the cruises. Depending on where you live, check with your fellow members and they can tell you which ones work for them. They usually last 3-4 hrs and are free. Wednesday's at El Cajon there's a cruise from 4 pm until 7 or 8PM. On Friday there's a cruise in Escondido called Crusin Grand. That runs through the end of September...Some of the cruises are age specific but still doesn't prohibit you from cruisin your car.

Our Mustang show is for all years, 64 1/2 to 2012. Jump in, get your feet wet, you'll have fun. The first Saturday of each month there's a gearhead meeting (all cars & clubs) kind of a show and shine in Allied Gardens off Hwy 8. Hook up with the guys and gals from the Wickedstangs, you'll have fun and they can give you direction...

Ron Gregory

Good Morning Texas Paul, I'm going to assume you are in Texas? If not, get me your registration today for the Mustangs by the Bay show in San Diego at Seaport Village. We have 250 pre registred Mustangs 64-2012...nice show...It's one of the largesr Mustang show on the West Coast. Proceeds benefit VFW and CHP Orphans and Widows fund...great cause. Our show is Co-sponsored by Kearny Pearson Ford, Rapid Transmission, Mustang Shop, RPMM, CPR & Pat's Cars....Firestone Tire's bringing an Indy car for a photo op for contributions...Boy scouts serving food, over 150 Trophies and awards. Also a rare Lee Iococca award being presented to some mustanger...SUNDAY Oct 2, 2011, fee is $30, $35 day of show....Be there...

Ron Gregory

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Good Morning Texas Paul, I'm going to assume you are in Texas? If not, get me your registration today for the Mustangs by the Bay show in San Diego at Seaport Village. We have 250 pre registred Mustangs 64-2012...nice show...It's one of the largesr Mustang show on the West Coast. Proceeds benefit VFW and CHP Orphans and Widows fund...great cause. Our show is Co-sponsored by Kearny Pearson Ford, Rapid Transmission, Mustang Shop, RPMM, CPR & Pat's Cars....Firestone Tire's bringing an Indy car for a photo op for contributions...Boy scouts serving food, over 150 Trophies and awards. Also a rare Lee Iococca award being presented to some mustanger...SUNDAY Oct 2, 2011, fee is $30, $35 day of show....Be there...

Ron Gregory

He's up in Washington state.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Kyle, welcome to Wicked Stangs! Fighting Sailor (Stephen) is a great guy. He will be able to assist you with any questions you have.

badsheep5.0

Hello new member from Vancouver Washington new to forum not new to stangs I have had my 95 gt for about a year now I bought it completely stock unmolested with 45 thousand miles on it since then I am not up to 65 thousand miles and have put
Window tint
Tail light tint
Eibach sportline pro lowering springs
Bullitt rims
Sr performance cold air intake
a hurst billitt pro shifter in her
Mac headers
Mac off-road h pipe and
Flowmaster 40
ymumusem.jpg
uge4e2e9.jpg
sa8ugy6y.jpg
8uqahujy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benny04MACh1

04 MACh 1 30k miles bone stock.. clean slate!
Hello everyone! My name is Ben, located in Plymouth, MA and recently joined the mustang world with my 04 Mach 1... years of waiting for the right time, and stumbled across her and snatched her up. 30k miles and never touched, clean slate to do what i want. glad to be in the family now. Thanks everyone!
first night03012014.jpg