• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New members

RNBeauty27

qu9azu4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thanks for the welcome, that sucks because there are a lot of people out here with nice Mustangs I think one would do well out here.

Maybe you can start one. Checkout the section on how to start a chapter. I'm looking at moving to Arizona after I retired, but I have 5 more years.
@ wickedstangs

Taj De Carriere

Maybe you can start one. Checkout the section on how to start a chapter. I'm looking at moving to Arizona after I retired, but I have 5 more years.
@ wickedstangs
I was thinking about that but there's only one problem ... I'm sixteen but I love Mustangs especially mine, it's a 93, I joined the forums and the site cause everyone seamed friendly and I was hoping you guys wouldn't discrimate cause of age. Just goes that Mustang love starts young haha

Crumba60

i was 17 when my father let me drive his 93 mustang and the Clutch was stiff but man i was fun. Have been it love with them every since. 13 yrs later i bought my first one. Not sure if there is a age requirement for starting a chapter but i doubt it. You just got to promote the club right and not give it a bad rep like street racing, etc...

23103SN95

Hey everyone. New to wicked stangs. Not so new to mustangs. Lol This is my darling in her natural dirty state.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 120

bpmeek

I am new on here. But does anyone know how to get in touch with wicked stang group out of Tulsa, Ok? I was trying to find out when they meet every week and future events. Doesn't look like anyone has been keeping up with the Tulsa Chapter.