• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New members

BMP

Hi all. Newbie here with my 1st Stang. Love it! Had it since May 2013. So far I've only added GT 500 mufflers but suspension is next. Heard there are lots of folks with much mustang knowledge here. Looking forward to tapping in.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hi all. Newbie here with my 1st Stang. Love it! Had it since May 2013. So far I've only added GT 500 mufflers but suspension is next. Heard there are lots of folks with much mustang knowledge here. Looking forward to tapping in.

Welcome to WickedStangs! You have a whole country of knowledge to tap into.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hi. I'm in SD and would like to know of a reliable stang shop when I get around to lowering & upgrading my suspension. Got any suggestions?

The WickedStangs Install garage can do that for a small donation. We have many in this club who are master mechanics. We have done many suspension install, gear changes, and other install for members in San Diego. Post up what you want done in the WS Install Garage section and someone would get back to you. The installed are as good, if not better than shops at a fraction of the cost. That means more $$ for other goodies.

Here's the link to WS Install Garage page. http://wickedstangs.com/community/forums/ws-install-garage.10/

98RedRacerGT

Hi guys im a new member wanted to introduce myself, im brian Im a proud owner of a 1998 gt mustang convertible, I just did some great upgrades to it and still gots lots to go. I look forward to meetings in the future and meeting some other mustang enthusiasts and getting that wicked stangs logo on my gt :) Thanks to the club!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hi guys im a new member wanted to introduce myself, im brian Im a proud owner of a 1998 gt mustang convertible, I just did some great upgrades to it and still gots lots to go. I look forward to meetings in the future and meeting some other mustang enthusiasts and getting that wicked stangs logo on my gt :) Thanks to the club!

Welcome to WickedStangs, Brian. Post up some pictures of your '98 Vert. What have you done to it?

98RedRacerGT

I will get some pictures up soon still learning to navigate the site. I've dropped in sr performance underdrive pulleys and performance coils. A rear end with 3.27 gears and a sr performance cold air intake. Am I allowed to get a ws decal now?.I read the statue and it said something about the 3 month probationary period first.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will get some pictures up soon still learning to navigate the site. I've dropped in sr performance underdrive pulleys and performance coils. A rear end with 3.27 gears and a sr performance cold air intake. Am I allowed to get a ws decal now?.I read the statue and it said something about the 3 month probationary period first.

Go to Wickedstangsdecals.com and order one there.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

98RedRacerGT

OK I hope I'm not the only one with this issue. But I'm Confused on the process of ordering off the ws decal site. I made a couple decal request but am I supposed to actually purchase the style decal I want then tell them if I need a color?. Or vise versa and tell them What I need then wait on them to be ready?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
OK I hope I'm not the only one with this issue. But I'm Confused on the process of ordering off the ws decal site. I made a couple decal request but am I supposed to actually purchase the style decal I want then tell them if I need a color?. Or vise versa and tell them What I need then wait on them to be ready?

@wickedstangs

I believe to order decal, need to go to www.wickedstangsdecals.com, I tagged Wickedstangs, he could answer this a lot better. He is currently working in Hawaii and will not be back until May. But he checks the site so he should be able to answer you question soon.

Lickthatpony99

Hi, I'm a new member and I'm still figuring out this site.
My name is Doug I live in San Diego, CA
I have a 99 GT convertible 5spd.
Only mod so far is my SLP LM2 exhaust.

Attachments

• 10273680_10202796887900694_3819378207270408635_n.jpg
    10273680_10202796887900694_3819378207270408635_n.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 111

RNBeauty27

Hello everyone...I'm a new member...I drive a 2010 GT! So luv when guys try 2 race me thinking I don't know how 2 drive...lol...wish I had a pic of their face everytime lol! A pretty girl can not only drive but drive fast![emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk