• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to Bremerton chapter?

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Hello, my name is Dusten and Im an alco... whoops wrong welcome thread.

Let me try this again... My name is dusten and I like power...
If you looked at what i owned you'd probably think i have a slight obsession with things that are to big, to heavy and make to much torque.
I do not have a mustang personally, at least not anymore, although i have owned 4 in the past.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, my name is Dusten and Im an alco... whoops wrong welcome thread.

Let me try this again... My name is dusten and I like power...
If you looked at what i owned you'd probably think i have a slight obsession with things that are to big, to heavy and make to much torque.
I do not have a mustang personally, at least not anymore, although i have owned 4 in the past.

Welcome Dusten and enjoy your stay..

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
hey guys, im dave and i was in the sd chapter and i recently got discharged from the navy so here i am.

p.s.
will have my pic posted up soon

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
How's it going Dave? Where at in Washington are you? We have a Bremerton chapter and soon Whidbey Island chapter.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Drake as I said in PM I think we are going to get together and go over a few things tom night your more than welcome to join us. Just be a few of us 3 or 4 but more than welcome to come
out. I am going to look for a spot in bremerton or silverdale area that we can meet up and people can see the cars from the street. Look forwar to hangin out with you again

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO WASHINGTON CHAPTER!!!

Look forward to great things from this chapter, you got some great members heading it up. Dustin, good to see you are back in a chapter.

(NW)Drake

ill be talking to a few ppl that i know in the area here and ee if they wanna join, i think down here in shelton weve got 5 or 6 foxbodys down here plus a dozen or more 2000 and up.

P.S. once we get cards made up let me know ill start droping them off around here. plenty of ppl down here.

(NW)Drake

Also i know of a fox body thats in a junkyard down here down fall is well need to replace everything its the 4 banger

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Gibs, thanks for the welcome, how HI treating you?
Blackstallion, i think for visibility silverdale would be a better bet, because the main drag is a bit more visible, and i always thought it was a nicer part of that area.

Drake, where about in shelton? My wife is from down that way, and her grandmother still lives there. We are in the area 1-2 times a month

(NW)Drake

i actually live out at star lake but i go into town everyday. Also how many ppl would like it if i could get some ws decals?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Drake yeah we are looking for a place to start making them now. We have a line on business cards already. Going to get about 1000 made up soon. We all need to get together soon
and discuss a few things

(NW)Drake

ok, lemme know, when were meeting up. ill also be looking for areas to meet up at, cuz right now being unemployed i drive alot lol, it gets old but its good to look around, down here i can think of a few areas to meet but its outta ur guys way lol but ill look towards brem.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Damn, you guys are moving. Way to go. Looks like Washington will have a quite a few good chapter or chapters there.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Dustin, it is going great out here. Missing the weather though.