• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to Bremerton chapter?

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I was actually in HI a few months ago, on our way out on deployment. They were filming some ****ing stupid movie with the japanese ship that was there and made us help. Pretty gay. Drake, haven't heard of star lake, i'll have to ask my wife about it, she's from matlock.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am ordering my machine today with red, blue, black and white vynal to get started.

I heard that! need some good weather. Had a chance to get together with the guys at the mustang shop. TMS are a great group of guys, very knowledgeable and helpful. looking forward to working with them in the future.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am gonna need a place to put my cams in and tune the **** outta my car.

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
I was actually in HI a few months ago, on our way out on deployment. They were filming some ****ing stupid movie with the japanese ship that was there and made us help. Pretty gay. Drake, haven't heard of star lake, i'll have to ask my wife about it, she's from matlock.

lol star lake is near matlock instead of going out shelton valley to matlock you take cloquallum road

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Just ordered some business cards from vista.com. I paid $12 for 1500 cards plus I got another 250 cards free, so a total of 1750 cards plus shipping was $20. These are just starter cards next time I am gonna upload my own design.

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
Just ordered some business cards from vista.com. I paid $12 for 1500 cards plus I got another 250 cards free, so a total of 1750 cards plus shipping was $20. These are just starter cards next time I am gonna upload my own design.

lemme know when you get them, 360 470 4956

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am still in Colo on leave. I wont be there in Wa for a week or two, but I will let you guys know when i'm there.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya i can't wait to get back out there. I lived in Everett and Port Orchard for a few years.

Cool beans. designing a set myself as well. Take that back Mrs. V.I. Massive is doing the designing. that is her forte' i'll see how they look next week.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The free cards.
card1.jpg

I paid 12 + shipping for these ones.
card01.jpg

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'll have to send you some Danny. Drake I'm sending it now.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
look good albo just need to do them in a higher quality. They showed me all kinds of diffrent r[prints when I looked into cards. I like th e glossy ones