• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to Bremerton chapter?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
look good albo just need to do them in a higher quality. They showed me all kinds of diffrent r[prints when I looked into cards. I like th e glossy ones

Phil the more you pay the better the quality is! I got these to get me started. I don't want to be out there empty handed and waiting on anyone.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Phil the more you pay the better the quality is! I got these to get me started. I don't want to be out there empty handed and waiting on anyone.

Wow u guys are making me proud

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I have some flyers I am gonna get printed. We gonna come up strong!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Yeah "E" been struggling with no banners, or business cards but we are going to get up on our feet soon and when we do we will be running!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah "E" been struggling with no banners, or business cards but we are going to get up on our feet soon and when we do we will be running!!!!

what happen to all the banners I gave Albert to give you? And the business cards? like albert to hort things... :nonono:

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
what happen to all the banners I gave Albert to give you? And the business cards? like albert to hort things... :nonono:

What banners? What cards? Ok I have 4 silver banners. You forgot to give me some cards but that's ok I took it upon myself to order some. Plus I'm still in Colo so I can't give the banners yet. I should have my machine by next week so getting banners shouldn't be a problem once I figure out how to use it. I am gonna make sure these chapters happen. E I'm gonna need your programs for the machine hook it up.

blackstallion06

Donator
Like albert said he is in colorado so ... but by the time things get moving i will have my black stallion back. Then its going again under knife in Feb by
my hads and MTS to get a tune and some more engine work done.

blackstallion06

Donator
TMS is what I ment Dusten. I went up there the other night and they merged with HP ranch with tuning ect. They are cool guys and seem to know there ****.
I cant wait to get my car out of shop with fresh paint and go there to get my other mods done. She will be my garage queen during rainy months and back on the streets
as my track whore during the summer. :)

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I was referring to gibs post about shops. I dont know how people can do it, i can't for the life of me park my rig in the winter. I just enjoy driving it way to much.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I was referring to gibs post about shops. I dont know how people can do it, i can't for the life of me park my rig in the winter. I just enjoy driving it way to much.

I know what you mean, I am here in Colo driving my stang in the snow. It's hard not too!