• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Rules Thread Week 1-A

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
fangs99 said:
well beej's getting there, he got a gm product to.

well, if ford would make a decent family rworth buying i'd but it....but im thinking the chevy travers next. 3 rows and gas sipping 300hp v6. perfect for the family. now for go fast, i will always stick with the mustang

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
?? what does that have to do with anything....you from texas VP?? got a question....whats the biggest state in the US?

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
just wanted to know your response...most texans think its texas...and they will swear by it....lol. idiots...j/k the most polite drivers ive ever seen were in texas...so i cant complain

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
ive lived there for about 3 years total 8 months in el paso and 2 1/2 years in killeen became a dallas fan when i was a youngin and stuck with me. germany is home to me

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
they aint got **** else to do lol we havent been to the super bowl in 13 years lol

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
texas has mustangs suped up with chrome fenders and false badging I saw the most ugliest mustangs around when i drove through that state. I dont know how many times I threw up in my mouth

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
A bashing thread and the biggest basher comes out with a state insult.......WTF! You can do better than that Roushed.....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
VP how was your run today? Glad I did not hae to do one of those.....