• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Rules Thread Week 1-A

maverick169v

WS Posting God
give it away? you talking about the car? im trying to get blackstallion to buy it, poor guys wanted a fast car since he bought his mustang.lol.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Kiss my ass mav right after we pick up are time slips LOL
Yeah respect is all you can give them. If I was in Mo and showed my Military ID 9 times out of 10 they let me go anyway.

JIM last time I was home Jeremy took my for a ride in his car and after he banged 4th gear on hwy 30 and lights came on he pulled over and cop was being a **** at first. J said I am sorry my buddy is home on leave from Navy and wanted to go for a ride he also has a Mustang in Cali where he is stationed on board ship. The cop asked me for my military ID and what ship I was stationed on then told me thankyou for my service have a nice day boys. Becareful with this Mustang its a nice one... have a good day guys again thankyou for your service petty officer

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
blackstallion06 said:
The cop asked me for my military ID and what ship I was stationed on then told me thankyou for my service have a nice day boys. Becareful with this Mustang its a nice one... have a good day guys again thankyou for your service petty officer

So you decided to drift it through a cloverleaf and cause 8K in damage??????

Good thing you listened to him. You sure showed him who knows better......LMAO!

J/K Phil but it is something to think about. Maybe that cop had ESP or whatever that crap is called.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
LOL Nah I wasnt driving my buddy was. He is a good driver been joy riding in his Moms 70 SS Chevelle ( 396 Big Block) since he was 13 LOL