• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Rules Thread Week 1-A

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
it was alright did indian run around base for the first lap then they let us run on our own. i finished 3rd not too bad for having a cold lol doing it again tomorrow. sounded like your team was kicking that teams ass

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah we won 22-2.....I went 3 for 4; 10 total bases; 5 RBI's, scored 2 times, and 1 error playing 2nd,trying to turn a double play.... Not a bad day.

Gib

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
Gibs07GTcpe said:
Yeah we won 22-2.....I went 3 for 4; 10 total bases; 5 RBI's, scored 2 times, and 1 error playing 2nd,trying to turn a double play.... Not a bad day.

Gib

were you playing a little league team

W

wickedstangs

Please all if your going to start a thread like this one have a thick skin because the minute we have the same incident as last time. I am going to close this thread.. ok BJ,VP, and Roush2 :) our intigators....Maybe I will make a thread were only you 3 can view...

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
so beejay you a premium member yet

LOL

and VP sounds like you are just as fast as your car never coming in 1st but hey 3rd out of 3 is good LOL

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
3rd for what? lol emilio what the hell is a premium member? roushed dont get lost on a on ramp

fangs99

well i think sence everyone here is military or almost (chair force) we shuld all have some kind of thick skin.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
No my team (Chiefs Team) were playing a bunch of guys from FTC PAC....IT Geeks.....

May have got a better game from the little leaguers.....

They were up 2-0 after the top of the first......LMAO

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Emilio, does that mean he gave a certain amount of money? I ask because isnt that what the donator one is for? The link you posted did not help me figure that out.....

Thanks.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Right but he has Premium member and Donator......

I want in English what the difference is.....

Gib

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i think its cause he is about to get kicked off lol jkhe is "special"

maverick169v

WS Posting God
yeah so this thread couldve been a lot funnier. someoen start ripping on someone or im picking a victim at random, random between bj, goons or blackstallion.lol.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Where is BlackStallion at?????/ Have not seen him lately...

Gib