• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Rules Thread Week 1-A

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
13's is respectable.. now adays you need 12's though lol
My buddy is in 8's in 1/4 and runs 150 mph something 10's be around 120 i think

fangs99

i got some bad news.......... i had a hit and run tonight. i'll tell yall more tomorrow. i'll get a better damage report in the morning.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
wyf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean wyf damint wtf damn drunk bettet explain!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@######$????????????

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah i guess i was trying to type wtf you better explain..... damn you silver bullet damn you

fangs99

well i was ay a stop sign and and this guy in his truck desided to turn right at the last minute. and i think because i was in shock of what just happend he got around the corner and hauled a$$. i was just leaving from some bar checking on a friend makeing sure she doesn't drive home drunk.well the damsge is mostly paint theres a slight wrinkle in the bupmer right under the paint. the good news is there's no metal damage and the tail light is fine. well i'll try to mask it for now. untill i replace it with an 03 termy bumper. and i think the 03 one will make the car look wider from the back.

fangs99

well i'm tring to keep on the positive side and make this a reasion to modify.
so do i go with a 01' or 03 bumper?

fangs99

and roush i wouldn't daie hit and run. i'm a cop. and i've got morals. the sad part is that i spent a good 3 hours detailing it for a local show. just for it to get hit 4 hrs after the show.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
that sucks but when i went to fab fords there was a few mustangs that got creamed 1 block away from the show before the show