• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Rules Thread Week 1-A

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
fangs99 said:
and roush i wouldn't daie hit and run. i'm a cop. and i've got morals. the sad part is that i spent a good 3 hours detailing it for a local show. just for it to get hit 4 hrs after the show.

Fangs where where you when I was getting all my B.S. tickets when I was up there for tinted windows ect. I have Mo. plates man my car is legal in Mo. what if I was a traveler passing through to Dis. land or something was my argument to them. I explained that my car is reg, licence and insured all through Mo. Well at least we haveone on our side and he drives a stang. Sorry about your car man..

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
man ppl are getting crazier and crazier ppl driving all over the place

fangs99

yea well i'm shure that guy has got his comming to him.and at least it's just the bumper cover not any thing serious. i thanx for the support guys. and does any one have an idea where to start looking for a new bumper? i was thinking FRPP but it doesn' include the flat black part between the tail pipes.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
weve met em before, from what i hear about their work is its great. they have that 67 turbo mustang that was gonna come out for our ford chevy shootout that we enver had.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
they do great work i beleive they gave me a military discount as well. as for the bumper fangs call emerson as last call racing he def could hook u up just tell him VP told ya to call

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
no problemo thats what forums are for hooking each other up, helping, and my fav picking on roush and bj :p

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
Dude...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your car is so not legal in MO that it ain't even funny... LOL. No CATs? When did they make that legal here for anything post 95? But I have nothing to talk about though, because I installed my shiny new BBK O/R X-pipe this afternoon. You weren't kidding either, Phill... it is much louder. I also fattened it up a bit and gave it a tiny bit of WOT timing. Seems to run VERY well. Time to mod my mod list again... LOL.

Jim
blackstallion06 said:
I have Mo. plates man my car is legal in Mo.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Jim since when is my car not legal? The tint is legal.. and if I go to Glakens my car will pass any kinda test you can think of lol. Give Troy a Doobie and he passes anything lol. I can remember when my car never even left the parking lot to enter the shop he just handed me my inspection sticker. Anyway you forget I am in military. I dont have to do Cali emissions cause I have Mo. plates and I dont have to do Mo emmisions casue I am in mil. and car is in Cali LOL Mo law says as long as car is not in Mo for longer than 30 days I dont have to do emisions test. So as long as I dont come in on the first get a ticket and following month get a ticket on 5th or so they would never know. My plates are good for 2 years right now and base stickers are good till 2010.. CAN U SAY NO EMISSIONS! I KNOW I AM A LUCKY F_ _ _ er LOL Oh and it cost me 15-30 dollars for tags I think lol better than Cali prices have to morgage the house to get tags lol Lanis van will be getting Mo plates as soon as I get chance

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hey Phil, according to the CHP even with out of state plates, if you live in Cali you are still subject to their laws. That was from a San Diego area CHP bike officer. He did say though he wont pull you over for it, but if it is there when he pulls you over depending on your actions will determine whether you get ticketed or not. So technically you are illegal here just as I am. He looked at my windows and said that I was well past the limit and I will probably get ticketed if I get pulled over.

Gib

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
yeah the same goes out here in GA my Lincolns windows are way way past legal but because i still have cali tags the cops dont mess with me

maverick169v

WS Posting God
yeah it depends on the cop. when i get pulled over i turn on my dome light, put the keys on the dash keep my hands on my lap or on the wheel and im as respectful as possible. doing that, i got hit doing 110 in a 55 with tinted windows, no cats, no front plate and i got a regular speeding ticket, not the misdemeanor in excess of 100 mph where they tow your car. then the cop told me to fight it. he didnt show. respect can only help a situation like that. hell he even told me the car sounded great and "im glad you stopped, i wasnt gonna catch you!"