• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 18, 2011] RaceLegal at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Sounds like it will be a WICKED day at the track.

Plan is to burn an entire bottle of NOS through the race car. The car will be restricted to one pass every 30 mins, transmission cool down time, and I have tech sheets. If anyone would like to assist in teching the car...post up!

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
What time are you guys getting there with the race car, I might be able to help.

2K7GTCS

Looks like the weather will be in our favor for this one.
If I can get it to hook, there's a good chance I'll turn a new PB with the cool evening air at this Sea level track.

That is a big IF

I'm confused about why Jared and Todd are both signed-up to race? Unless Jared is planning to drive both his street car and the club race car? Todd has signed-up the club car, Jared has listed his street car, and I don't believe Todd is planning to drive either the race car or his street car...
:confused:

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Lol. Im just planning on racing the club car. My car is retired for a while hehe. Subzero can change us if that would be less confusing.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Just leave the list as is, we still have enough racers. This way Jarred can pay the lower price to race.

I will have the race car there as early as possible. I have to drive home, load the race car and tools and then drive to the track. I should make it before 5:30pm.

RaceLegaldotcom

RaceLegal
Great thank you for the support look forward to meeting y'all and be sure to look for me, or contact me if there are any problems with you guys getting the discounted rate, I will be at the gate to be sure everyone gets checked in sorta as well as running around the track to make sure everything goes down smooth

luckychance

hey guys are we meeting up somewhere before hand or just showing up? i dont have a helmet could i borrow one or is there somewhere i can get one for cheap? other than a helmet what other things do i need...first time racing hehe..

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Fix my name please, its Ethan Bartel. Autocorrect on phone messede up.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
hey guys are we meeting up somewhere before hand or just showing up? i dont have a helmet could i borrow one or is there somewhere i can get one for cheap? other than a helmet what other things do i need...first time racing hehe..

We are going to be meeting there. If you don't have a helmet, they have helmet you can rent there. You can also purchase one there, but most of us got our's at one of the off-road/motorcycle shop.
Look for us in the pit area. The club race car will be there, so you shouldn't miss usand we should have an area reserved for the club.
Here's the link for the requirement: http://racelegal.com/requirement/vehicle-requirements/

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
We can all park in the pits, racing or not. Try to park over by the h4 sign on the left side of the entrance. Already here and ready to go since 4 lol.