• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 18, 2011] RaceLegal at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA)

GameOver

SAN DIEGO
Donator
Needless to say my rear bumper is pretty much inside my trunk and whats left of my trunk resembles a burrito . FAIL

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
++ my fun was short lived, once again i will be out of commission for awhile. I was rear ended this morning on base while at a stop light by a lifted ford F150 who was going about 30-45 MPH. ++

WTF!!!!! I swear, your car is cursed or is a magnet for other cars. Got hit again?????? Seriously, I would think about trading that car in for another before you really gets hurt. But sorry to hear it happened again.

luckychance

late to this one but had fun while it lasted...ill be back though to try it again soon..sorry to hear about your car gameover hope its a quick fix

luckychance

Danny aside from the pulley and shredded belt looks like I have a few knicks here and there on some parts otherwise I'm thankful there are no leaks or other broken pieces. Car did smell like it was burning when i got it home ..overheating maybe? But I won't know till I have a new belt on and try to run it. I tried putting back on stocker pulley but the pulley tool didn't seem to fit input shaft..any tips?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny aside from the pulley and shredded belt looks like I have a few knicks here and there on some parts otherwise I'm thankful there are no leaks or other broken pieces. Car did smell like it was burning when i got it home ..overheating maybe? But I won't know till I have a new belt on and try to run it. I tried putting back on stocker pulley but the pulley tool didn't seem to fit input shaft..any tips?
That's good that there don't appears to be any other broken pieces. But you may be right it could be overheating a little. But I'm not sure on the pulley tool part, maybe someone else with more knowledge can give you other tips.

GameOver

SAN DIEGO
Donator
for your viewing pleasure are some pics...danny maybe next i can run ? hahahah if i get my car back. FAIL

Attachments

• rear end.jpg
    rear end.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 10

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
wow that is no good at all i just dont think he liked your liscence plate is all......you know i just think its black mustangs in general that have targets on them because the day before thanks giving i got hit too but not that bad i just need new paint on me bumper and my rim is scratched up a bit thank god he hit my wheel i think that saved any dent that i could of got anywhere else....

GameOver

SAN DIEGO
Donator
Damn, Larry, that's worse than I imagined. Sorry dude.

yeah i saw my baby today :( damage has gone up to $9,656.00 and still have not checked the frame yet or to see if there is any wrinkles in the body under the carpet. They say i might get it back December 23rd or Later. ++

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
yeah i saw my baby today :( damage has gone up to $9,656.00 and still have not checked the frame yet or to see if there is any wrinkles in the body under the carpet. They say i might get it back December 23rd or Later. ++
Tell them to total it and cut you a check to buy a new 5.0