• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 18, 2011] RaceLegal at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA)

deceptistang

Ok, same deal as the cancelled race for November 4th. RaceLegal will offer members a $10 discount for racers. So, instead of $30 will only cost $20. The only requirement is we have 8 confirm racers. Please RSVP here and put your screenname/real name/car makes. This way, you will be on the list for discounts at the gate.

1. sdsubzero4/Danny Pan/2002 Mustang GT Convertible.
  2. mustangcwo/Todd Eden/1988 Mustang LX (WickedStangs Race Car)
  3. Red/Shawn Runnells/2007 mustang GT/CS
  4. wickedstangs/Emilio Valdez/1990 Mustang LX
  5. luckychance/joe chancellor/2007 mustang
  6. Ford1288/Jonathan Cole/blue 98 cobra
  7. IGottaV8/Ethan Bartel/1995 Mustang GT
  8. BadBullitt/Ken Bartel, 2008 Mustang Bullitt
  9. 2K7GTCS / David Land / 2007 Mustang GT
  10. fastfiveoh/Scott Taylor/2011 5.0
  11. MUSTANGO2GT/ Jared Sweeney/ 2002 Mustang GT
Also......deceptistang/jeff ritchie/2007 mustang gt

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Great night with the WickedStangs crew. Congrats to Red for cutting a .001 RT and taking home the first place trophy. There were lots of awesome passes made and everyone had a great time. It's nice to show up at an event and own the parking lot!!! :BigGrin:.

Congrats also goes out to Jarred. We tested a few changes on the race car and here are the results:

Best ET 7.738
Best 60 ft 1.708

He also ran an 8.04, 7.89 and 7.75. The 7.75 directly followed the 7.738 and solidified his time. VERY WELL DONE!!

Mrs V.I. Massive

Tonight was lots of fun... the race car was looking good out there. It was also good to see everyone again.

And of course who can forget Todd with the best quote of the evening " Throw the hot dog down the hall" LOL!!!

Red

It was a great night tonight, not because I won the reaction trophy, but because it's always a good time hanging out with you guys.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
awesome time.. Got to meetup with the Terra Santa Bi***es again:) and nice seeing some of the Washington chapter Souji....

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It was indeed a very good night. Good to see the gang come out and have all the cars racing.
As for me personally, didn't do well on the time, but did manage to win all my heads up with the exception of redlighting against Red and losing to a 1930's coupe and an Infinity G35 coupe (which I did beat on the first heads up).
The track was by far way better then before, it was stickier until it go late when the moisture came in and some of those traction went away, but overall, very well prepped.

GameOver

SAN DIEGO
Donator
Def was a great time, maybe next time ill run my car. But first have to perform some secret squirrel operations muahahaha ( In case your wondering thats my Evil Laugh)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Def was a great time, maybe next time ill run my car. But first have to perform some secret squirrel operations muahahaha ( In case your wondering thats my Evil Laugh)
That's an evil laugh that I've heard from one of our prior members, VP, and you have some big shoes to fill!! :evillaugh:

Was great to see the WS cars dominating the track even when not running at full potential. Congrats Todd the race car has come a long ways she is running good. Few tweaks and another dive into the motor and she will "decimate all" had to steal the quote. First time seeing the trailer since its overhaul looking good. Good to see all the SD crew and meet some new members.

RaceLegaldotcom

RaceLegal
Thanks all who showed up to support the program!!! My boss was really impressed that we go so much support from alot of racers. I have all the pics from the night just havent had a chance to upload them as my other full time job is at a motorcycle shop lol And to the trophy winner congrats, I got the pics of you and the model and they came out great :D look for them tomorrow on the Post Racelegal thread

Mrs V.I. Massive

wickedstangs said:
awesome time.. Got to meetup with the Terra Santa Bi***es again:) and nice seeing some of the Washington chapter Souji....

I prefer to be referred to as one of the Wicked Ladies not the "Tierrasanta Bi***es" I don't refer to myself as one and I don't want to be referred to as one either!! Not mad E just want to correct it!!!

GameOver

SAN DIEGO
Donator
++ my fun was short lived, once again i will be out of commission for awhile. I was rear ended this morning on base while at a stop light by a lifted ford F150 who was going about 30-45 MPH. ++