• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Obama is Surprised Vets don’t want to pay their own Medical Expenses?

Wicked Stangs Chick

im sorry, but thats the most rascist **** ive ever heard. we dont elect the blackest candidate we elect the best. its reasons like that we elected probably the biggest liar to sit in office. ive tried hard to stay away from this topic because i hate having intelligent conversation so often with unintelligent people. the only historic thing about his election is that rascism has never been stronger. i listen to what he had to say and i compared to his record and with little to no effort called him on his lies. now just a few months in, holy crap, he was full of it. stop the press.

john mccain the best to offer? he has more time in a vietnam pow camp than obama had in office. who would you rather have at the helm? yeah he was watered down and soft, he had to play the game to try and match the class warfare and race card being played by the dems. you know what else was great? the stuff mccain promised, reflected his past decisions and his record to date. instead of obama who was a one trick pony that promised new tricks if elected, and you all got hustled. ends up obama isnt going to pay your mortgage, put gas in your car, and food on your table. sarah palin has run a state, thats more than obama can say. hell even now.

enjoy the next 4 years, and get used to hearing me say i told you so. i hope all the morons who voted to be "historic" and not "democratic" stay home next election. before we are all speaking spanish and panhandling for change.

Hell yes ! I agree with everything you said Maverick !

Mach1Marauder

Where's my check????????????????!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
He's a damn empty suit! Why else would he recant or change his policies on things when confronted with an outcry from a vocal group that has a different opinion.

I could care less what damn color the man is. He's nothing but a wishy-washy puppet.

dannywrath

I strongly agree with whoever said the President should HAVE to have prior military experience. The book Starship troopers (which is actually a good military read and on the commandants reading list) delves into similar subjects and is quite intriguing.