• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 7, 2012] Mustangs By The Bay (San Diego, Ca 92101)

Ron Gregory

Warrior,
Thanks for staying on top of this. By your post I'm guessing you haven't received your confirmation? Usually it takes about a week to get them back to you by snail mail. The registrar decided he wanted to stay consistent this year and mail everyone's confirmation even if you registered on line. Next year we'll address the issue and may be making a change. If you haven't received your confirmation by the end of this week, drop me a note at rgregory6261@gmail.com and I'll get right on it. Don't forget to leave the date you registered. At least on line you have a record of when you registered....FYI...for those of you that registered the old fashion way, print out a copy of your cancelled check and clip it to the registeration form and put it in the car. That's a habit I got into several years ago and it's worked a time or two. But always let us know in advance of the show date if you haven't received your confirmation, don't let it go to the day of the show...
Thanks for your support...
Ron Gregory
2012 Chairman
Mustangs by the Bay

Ron Gregory

Warrior,
That sounds strange that you'd get an e mail confirmation because we don't send out e mail confirmations. Can you please tell me who sent you your confirmation? Rather than bug my registrar every day since we are 6 weeks from the deadline on every registration, I'll wait until Friday to do so. If there are other on line registrations that have been made who haven't received confirmation, please let me know here or as I requested in a prior post, send me a note to: rgregory6261@gmail.com. The system has only been up and running for about 10 days so you were probably one of the first people to registerar on line....Please bear with us as the registerar only sends out confirmations once a week. As I previously stated, we would like to know if someone hasn't received their confirmation but please give it a reasonable time. Two weeks unless the registeration is made Sept 26th is not an unreasonable time....
I will look into this on Friday. Thank you for your patience...

Ron Gregory
Mustangs by the Bay

Red

Hey Ron, I got my conformation Paypal but haven't gotten my snail mail yet.

Hello Shawn Runnells,

You sent a payment of $30.00 USD to Mustang Club of San Diego

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
Mustang Club of San Diego Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Shipping address - confirmed
Shawn Runnells
544 Mariposa ST.
Chula Vista, CA 91911
United States Shipping details
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Mustangs by the Bay Registration
Item# MBTB-28 $30.00 USD 1 $30.00 USD

Subtotal
$30.00 USD​
Total
$30.00 USD​
Payment
$30.00 USD​
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *MUSTANGCLUB"​

Ron Gregory

Hi Shaun,
Records indicate you registered on line August 5th and today is the 14th. That's 9 days.....I would give it 2 weeks so you should be getting confirmation any time in the next couple of days.... I'll go on record in saying confirmations should be received within two weeks of online registration. They call regular mail snail mail for a reason, and of course the time it takes to process the confirmation letter.
Thank you for your understanding.... and we look forward to seeing you at the show...

Regards,

Ron Gregory
2012 Chairman
Mustangs by the Bay

Reactions: Red

Ron Gregory

i didn't even get the email confirmation either and it's been a week and a half since i registered.

Hi Warrior,
Can you provide me with your name so I can check the date we received confirmation of your on line registration? As I mentioned in a seperate post, I'd give it 2 weeks to receive your confirmation. The show is 7 weeks away, I'm confident we have time to get the information to you.
Thank you and we appreciate your understanding and support.

Regards,

Ron Gregory
2012 Chairman
Mustangs by the Bay.

Ron Gregory

To all,
I have verified that Shaun and Warrior's on line registration were received and confirmations have been sent by (snail) mail.

To aid in receipt of future confirmations, we are adding words to the on line registration, that confirmations will be sent within 10-15 working days from receipt of their application. As we approach the Sept 26 cut off date, we reserve the right to modify the time frame or method of sending confirmations.

Last year with 320 cars registered, we had 2 issues of participants stating they had registered and did not receive their confirmations. In both cases we found their claims to be unfounded....We work very hard at getting confirmations to participants and no one has been unfailrely denied access to the show. This year we have doubled the confirmation for those that register on line....

If you have any questions or would care to discuss this issue further I can be reached at 661-619-6261 or by e mail at rgregory6261@gmail.com. Your comments or remarks are welcome. We would like to invite you to join in working with our committee members in making our programs run smoother and more efficient.

Regards,

Ron Gregory
2012 Chairman
Mustangs by the Bay

Red

Thanks Ron for that you do to make this show happen. Best car show in San Diego.

Ron Gregory

Thanks Shaun, labor of Love and it's because of the people like yourself that we do this, couldn't do it without you and the guys and gals in your club and that's just not smoke....

I hope to get out and about this year to see and talk to some of you....

Ron

Ron Gregory

Shaun,
As far as we were concerned, you were always good to go....glad you received your mailed confirmation.
Ron

Ron Gregory

Just stoppin by to give a big shout out to the Wicked Stangs. We have received 10 registrations from members of the WS, That includes a couple from the Lancaster Chapter..."Thanks" guys for all your support...Hope I can return the favor at one of your events...it's going to be a great day...

Ron Gregory
2012 MBTB chair

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just stoppin by to give a big shout out to the Wicked Stangs. We have received 10 registrations from members of the WS, That includes a couple from the Lancaster Chapter..."Thanks" guys for all your support...Hope I can return the favor at one of your events...it's going to be a great day...

Ron Gregory
2012 MBTB chair

I thought we had more. But we are shooting for 20 cars.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If you guys and gals are planning to be in the show, make sure you guys register now before spaces run out. Looks like we have 10 confirmed. Think 20!!!!

Ron Gregory

Danny,

That # was hot off the press of course not countung the ones that may be sent bt regular mail....
I'll start getting weekly updates. Have I mentioned the Meet and Greet Mexican buffet being held Saturday Oct 6 at Casa Guadalajara on Taylor Street? It starts @ 4PM, dinner @ 5PM....It's a no host gathering, Still working on the menu and pricing...We have a sponsor that is stepping up to defray some of the cost. Stay tuned...
Danny, drop me a note at my e mail address, rgregory6261@gmail.com

Ron Gregory
MCSD

Ford1288

Donator
Ron, I know I will be in the show, but unsure about which of my mustangs. (they would be in different classes) what should I do? I might not know until Mid September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk