• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Overhaulin!

02gt

I've always been considering getting a fox for drag racing. Would be alot of fun.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Because I still have it. I probably would have regrets if I sold it. I'm still not over getting rid of my other one.

W

wickedstangs

Orange how would my car look?
1043446.jpg

Sinful

ey Bobby, If I wanted to run some Prostar welds, whats the correct wheel backspacing, wheel size and tire size to run in the notch? I don't mind rolling the rear fenders and use a big ****ing hammer to make them fit.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
15x3.5 with 1.75" BS and 15x8 with 5.5" BS or 15x10's with 6.5" BS. You will still have to run spacers like I did. I ordered the Maximum Motorsports ones on Sat., so the ones on the front of my car will be available.

tkeinia

did u need spacers only on teh front? i have a set of 1996 spindle, rotors calipers ect for free and i hear that i will have to run spacers and grind the caliper a bit to run 15x3.5 on the front.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
tkeinia said:
did u need spacers only on teh front? i have a set of 1996 spindle, rotors calipers ect for free and i hear that i will have to run spacers and grind the caliper a bit to run 15x3.5 on the front.

Spacers are in front and rear.