• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Overhaulin!

tkeinia

thanks orange. i have a set for the front but not the back, for the front do i need longer studs, how about the rear?

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
tkeinia said:
thanks orange. i have a set for the front but not the back, for the front do i need longer studs, how about the rear?

You will need longer studs (3") in both the front and the rear. The spacers are 1/2" all the way around. I am also running 96Gt brakes up front. Keep in mind these will bring your wheels out 8mm on each side. I don't have an issue with the fronts being out too far because my A-arms are adjustable. With those brakes and the spacers I'm not sure how far out your wheel will come out.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
both my friend.... i actually love everything you have done to your car

tkeinia

I will bow for now but soon, my car is drinking milk, and i will grow up to be nice and strong. lol, really nice coupe orange. give me a year and my car will be able to park in your shadow.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
C'mon guys. The car does have alot of flaws that you can't see in the pics. Hopefully I can put a little S-trim or something on it in a year or so. Then it will be complete.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
thats what i was thinking, but ive been told they are more expensive and never fit right. they always require modification. and then the oil lines to the turbo are always cheap and messed up. a 347 with an s-trim is what ive been recomended.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
as cool as a turbo sounds, supercharging is the more logical choice for cost and reliability from everything i have read