• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

part 1: Engine Disassembly

M

Mustangcwo

oh wow, i dont think ive ever seen you angry before there CWO...

In my life and my career, I live and die on my reputation. When a so called expert gives anyone bad gouge and then they pass it along, one's reputation is degraded.

Although I am quite cetain that Eric does not mind this topic, it's time to return to his car....BACK ON TOPIC!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
In my life and my career, I live and die on my reputation. When a so called expert gives anyone bad gouge and then they pass it along, one's reputation is degraded.

Although I am quite cetain that Eric does not mind this topic, it's time to return to his car....BACK ON TOPIC!!

Todd, your rep is still good in my book. I still trust your opinion in dealing with how to put a car together and make it run.

02gt

transbrake is in...had to do a couple small mods to mak eit fit but i still have a few Q's for the techs at PA transmissions
102_1377.jpg
102_1376.jpg

ok here is the tranny with out the t brake on it, there is a little blue connector on the bottom, that is apart of the new wire harness, the directions dont explain the wiring very well, however i'm pretty sure the connectors are to be grounded, the directions say to drill a hole in the pan and connect the wires to the pan....WTF????
http://www.performanceautomatic.com/instructions/pa45302.pdf

"13. Drill a 3/8” hole into the side of the transmission pan in the
approximate location. As long as the wire will reach and not
interfere with the linkage or anything else this location is not
critical. Apply silicone sealer around the connector and install
into pan and snug out. Not too tight, it is only plastic."

02gt

dropped the motor, clocked the blower and mocked the IC up...YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!
big thanks to gufi for the assistance!!!
102_1383.jpg

102_1385.jpg

102_1389.jpg

102_1390.jpg

102_1391.jpg

M

Mustangcwo

WOW Eric. That is a ton of work...nice job. When and where will you be tuning?

02gt

hopefully a couple of weeks but for sure before the end of april, i have to get a couple of misc parts, i discovered the flex plate that came with the tranny does not work so i had to order another one....oh well.... im gonna have greg tune me up and then let er rip at either barona or irwindale...