• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Races 29th, 30th and 31st

spdpilot

Race Legal has rescheduled for 1/29, Friday Night. I know some of you had planned this event but was canceled because of rain.

Looks like Barona has changed their Schedule. Not sure why they canceled this weekend at the last moment, because the weather was looking pretty good. Perhaps to much water on the track. But they have put up on their site they will be racing Sat 1/30 and Sun 1/31. It is on the Schedule.

I am going to one or more of the above events. Just thought I would get you guys interested early.

Anyone?

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Hey DSG, If you are'nt scared of breaking anyything, you can borrow my slicks, they only have a few passes left on them, but you are welcome to use them.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
not scared of breaking anything any more. oh i forgot to tell you. you can put a 15" rim in diameter, on the back. i am on the market for tires i just started a new thread.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Friday I'm more then likely in.

I'm out for Saturday and Sunday. Saturday up in OC and Sunday for the Irvine car meet.

M

Mustangcwo

I need to set my pinion angle Friday at Miramar and then I'll be ready for Friday. If she holds together, I'm up for Saturday too. I have to take advantage of the wife being out of town!!!

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Everythings ready, going to get there early so I can get everything set up, I will also be bringing the video camera with me.

spdpilot

So I take it everyone is thinking Friday at the Q then?

I was kind of hoping for Barona also, but I haven't seen Tommy and Orange are up too.

And of course, rain may be in the forcast again.

Tommy

So I take it everyone is thinking Friday at the Q then?

I was kind of hoping for Barona also, but I haven't seen Tommy and Orange are up too.

And of course, rain may be in the forcast again.

I will be spectating at the Q, however both Orange and I will be racing at Barona in Sunday. I realize the Irvine Spectrum meet is that same day, however Sunday will be less crowded and Saturday might have a chance of rain.