• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Races 29th, 30th and 31st

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
You realize that most of us can't get the time off, I'm lucky if I can have 1 week off all year, consecutive days of course.

Paul Huizenga

nope. Sunday looks good:

http://weather.weatherbug.com/CA/Ra...ecast/7-day-forecast.html?zcode=z5545&units=0

Partly cloudy. Highs 61 to 66 in the western valleys to 55 to 60 near the foothills

Ugh, I hate weatherbug... Might as well go to the source and look at the National Weather Service website, which is where everybody else steals their data from anyway...

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...GX&textField1=32.7153&textField2=-117.156&e=1

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Sunday: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 62.

Meanwhile, in Las Vegas... :)

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...VEF&textField1=36.175&textField2=-115.136&e=0

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Ford1288

Donator
Looks to me like Saturday morning would be the better choice. Wont rain until late afternoon.

spdpilot

Well crap! I tried to get my car smogged and right before pulling into the parking lot to get it done, my check engine light comes on. Got a P1443 Code which looks like it is evap solinoid or sensor. So drove it back home.

I will be at race legal for sure, but I won't go to Barona with my Truck. Only if my 98 or the Shelby (wifes car) is availble to race.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Well crap! I tried to get my car smogged and right before pulling into the parking lot to get it done, my check engine light comes on. Got a P1443 Code which looks like it is evap solinoid or sensor. So drove it back home.

I will be at race legal for sure, but I won't go to Barona with my Truck. Only if my 98 or the Shelby (wifes car) is availble to race.

That is the worst excuse I've ever heard! I can't race because my car won't pass smog :lol: Take your ass to the DMV and get an extension.

Tommy

looks like as "a club", WickedStangs won't be at Barona this weekend :nonono:

There seems to be some BBQ outing on Saturday and the Irvine meet on Sunday.

:wtf:

Ford1288

Donator
I wont even get to make the Q now, birthday parties popped up! Oh well, I have plenty of inport time :)

02gt

Im going to make an apperance tomorrow at barona with bobby and tom, mainly to spectate but also as a stand by driver case one of them needs me to teach em something....LOL :peace::call::rofl:

Tommy

Well,

It was 02GT (Eric) , Orange395W (Bobby), and 4.6StangPower (Jeromy), SDSubzero4 (Danny) and myself.

Bobby and I got a few runs in, but after my driver side window quit working I coudn't run and didn't get to break in the new MT Drag Radials. BTW.....Nitto DR's are poop! (that's all I will say on that matter)

It was a VERY slow day for the track. Everyone was able to hot lap all day long if you wanted to, even with the gamlber grudge going on.

AFTER THE FINAL GAMBLER GRUDGE RUN, THIS WAS THE LINE FOR TEST AND TUNE LANES

NO KIDDING!!!!!

DSC05776.jpg

DSC05771.jpg

CHECK OUT THOSE 305/35/18 MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG RADIALS....ON A FOX! :rock:

DSC05774.jpg