• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

San Diego's 1st Annual Cruise (UPDATED)

W

wickedstangs

Alright just got back from the trophy lounge...:) Here is an idea of our trophies a small photoshop of them.
SD%20PLAQUE.gif

1st,2nd and 3rd Place Naturally Aspirated Class and Power Adder Class

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey can we change the shirt to have the different car clubs listed on the back?
Right now I see:
Socal Muscle
Socal Stangs
Mustang Nation
Ls1.com/tech Members
svtpeformance.com
Wicked Stangs

And I know there are a few from BlackMustangClub.com that are planning on coming.
Just an idea.

Gib

I think this is a great Idea! Good way to show are thanks to the other cars

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
blackstallion06 said:
I think this is a great Idea! Good way to show are thanks to the other cars

Thanks for the support on this. I never feel appreciated...LOL

I think that each car clubs logo with the name under it on the back would be the best. Whatever though sounds good to me.

Gib

W

wickedstangs

Gibs07GTcpe said:
Thanks for the support on this. I never feel appreciated...LOL

I think that each car clubs logo with the name under it on the back would be the best. Whatever though sounds good to me.

Gib

Love to do that but, then we might get in trouble with copyright laws.. Need permissions.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I think we just need to show are appr of them attending by putting club names on back and where they are from

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE MANY CLUBS THAT MADE CRUISE HAPPEN

WICKED STANGS SAN DIEGO CHAPTER
WICKEDSTANGS CENTRAL VALLEY CHAPTER
CRAPMARO CLUB (just kidding) L.A. Chapter

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
wickedstangs said:
Love to do that but, then we might get in trouble with copyright laws.. Need permissions.

Good point did not think about that. Oh well.

I will be there as part of about 4 clubs.

Gib

wikedcobra312

wickedstangs, we need a good turnout club wise, because this is a cruise we are sponsoring, and i dont want a little of us guys going

goonies

your right wicked, so is our club sticking to tour 1 or have we not decided yet, and also when the cruise starts we are all meeting up together or is it when the cruise ends that we are all meeting up together ???

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I think we are driving to Vegas then to Lake Mead and taking a tour of SAI in Vegas that day.......J/K

Seems like we are going to choose when everyone gets there. Also, if there are enough we could have 2 groups meeting at DPR afterwards.

Gib

wikedcobra312

well if the majority does the dyno shoot out, there will be alot of us at the parking lot, can you say get some beers at jt's, i wonder if their open

roush427r

hey guys,

got this thread off off mustangforums.com. this sounds great except i'm confused on where we start end. also any word on start time? just got my 427r 2 weeks ago so i'm itching to go on a good drive.

goonies

+1 still confused, hope to have my cats pulled off by then, i also need to get new front passenger tire, its going bald on the inside, ive had two allignments and yet my tire still wears on the inside, hope to get it all done before the cruise. damn i cant wait to go, emelio, whats the gameplan ??? oh and im gonna post on craigslist about the cruise that way we hopefully can get more of a turnout...