• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

San Diego's 1st Annual Cruise (UPDATED)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I post on SoCalStangs....

I put this on there too.

Gib

F

Frank S

Certainly looks like an entertaining day out. Now if we could just find all the pertinent information on one page.

Where's it start?

What time?

Any intermediate points where a latecomer could join up?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
So if people still just want to drive down the 15 and meet up at DPR when the rest of us get there is that still good?

Gib

etnoats

Are we getting set times for the dyno?, is it just one pull per $40? Do we have to register seperatly for the pulls?

U

Unregistered

I will be there also for Gotstang?, Motorsportmustangs, BMC
from the SD area

VP_96COBRA
DSC05069.jpg

DSC05059.jpg

W

wickedstangs

Nice looking cobra and welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Forum..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I thought we would meet up down here then cruise up there together. Also, when we get close up there I am going to meet up with the BMC group at the Weinerschnitzel. Then get into MAC on time with them.

Gib

W

wickedstangs

Gibs07GTcpe said:
So if people still just want to drive down the 15 and meet up at DPR when the rest of us get there is that still good?

Gib

Yes, We will eventually meet up at DPR...

W

wickedstangs

Gibs07GTcpe said:
I thought we would meet up down here then cruise up there together. Also, when we get close up there I am going to meet up with the BMC group at the Weinerschnitzel. Then get into MAC on time with them.

Gib

Sound good we usally meet at IN&OUT in Mission Valley come by the meeting we are going to talk more about the event if you like.