• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Non Stangs @ Racelegal Novemebr 21st, 6PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wickedstangs

All, We are going to have a fun grudge match and race all our non mustangs at Racelegal.. Everyone is invited.. Go and post on different forums and lets all make a fun time at Racelegal. Even if your car runs 16s or your TBSS runs 4sec 0-120mph.. Lets all come out and have some fun...

More info to come...

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Guess I'll have to strap on the sneakers and run down the track. We only have the two Mustangs.

:nonono::nonono:

W

wickedstangs

lol as long as it not a mustang that will work:) Borrow/Rent a car or just come out and cheer for your favorite Wicked Stangs member:)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Emilio bring your kids mustang power wheel I think I can take you in my sons hummer. I just added a optima car batt. and added some rubber tires. " Oh yeah" Yeah that will do it more power"

blackstallion06

Donator
I wonder if they let me run the go kart down the track!!! Its a 3 1/2 horse that wold be funny! I can even get in the water and do a burn out

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
blackstallion06 said:
Emilio bring your kids mustang power wheel I think I can take you in my sons hummer. I just added a optima car batt. and added some rubber tires. " Oh yeah" Yeah that will do it more power"

Hmmm maybe rent a Prius!

Race "Green"!!! LOL

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
blackstallion06 said:

Did you put your nos bottle in it too??????

W

wickedstangs

that is what I am talking about lets all have fun... Orange I better see that corolla...

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I wish I was closer I would race my new civic (91 4 door sedan) LOL

1.whatever Liters of FURY LOL. Its a beast!! 19 sec quarters all day long!!!!!!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
wickedstangs said:
that is what I am talking about lets all have fun... Orange I better see that corolla...

Sorry, I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I'm racing my mustang. The $70 for 2 runs didn't do me justice! I haven't raced in 5-6yrs and I'm going to qualcomm to learn my car and get it dialed in since I wasn't able to at Barona. I was planning this before you guys came up with this idea. Just act like I'm not there. You guys have a blast though! LOL

blackstallion06

Donator
who idea was this anyway? Someone doesnt want to run cars ??? dont make me go buy a K&N air filter..Why dont you and gibs run Emilio since you both have the high hp family rides. We can race the winners

Status
Not open for further replies.