• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Non Stangs @ Racelegal Novemebr 21st, 6PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Emilio in all seriousness I cant race her van It wont pass tech. I dont have the registration for it wife has to go to DMV. I had it in pocket of my utilities and she washed it.. I took it with me to ship to get base decals. So I dont think I will pass unless she goes by the DMV if you guys are serious I will have her get the replacement. I had planned on switching it to MO plates so I wasnt worried about the reg.

M

Mustangcwo

I'm bringing out the Fusion. You all better just stand back and admire in awwwwww

maverick169v

WS Posting God
so who is helping phil put his nos on his van? so can i bring the r1? my next question is if anyone wants to get a cash pot going for fastest times.lol.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Sorry but I have to pay for gear install and tuning and I don't have the cash to run. Maybe come out and watch, but I have to take the truck in early the next morning for gears.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
only other vehicle is the motorcycles and im to bitch to race dem lol

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
What is the minimum amount of thread that they will allow you to have on your tires and race???

GT400SC

PM for Decals
wickedstangs said:
lol as long as it not a mustang that will work:) Borrow/Rent a car or just come out and cheer for your favorite Wicked Stangs member:)

Well, that rules me out completely! My "other" car is disqualified.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
GT400SC said:
Sorry but I have to pay for gear install and tuning and I don't have the cash to run. Maybe come out and watch, but I have to take the truck in early the next morning for gears.

How come wickedstangs in not doing gear install. It will save you some cash!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Uh, cuz I want it done right? LOL

J/K

Because I want a warranty and guarantee with it!

And for what it's worth, I don't have money issues.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
How about we say you have to bring your lowest horsepower car instead of your "other" car. Then I can bring the Mustang!

Status
Not open for further replies.