• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Non Stangs @ Racelegal Novemebr 21st, 6PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
GT400 Hey let me know when you are going to go get your truck tuned I may go with you depending on bills this payday. I want to see what kind power I am putting down

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Emilio's AMG will beat me in the SS....... I have never been on a drag strip. I dont know the lights and such. As far as equality, they are within a half a second in the 1/4 of each other. But I would have to run him down from the jump....I dont know if that is possible in the 1/8. And Emilio, it is 5.7 0-60 with a top end of 130 Limited......

My 07 GT is supposed to run a 5.2 0-60.......I did not realize they were 1/2 a second apart. Not bad for a 4500 pound SUV though. And it can tow the boat to the lake too. LOL

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
That is just the wieght issues though. to get it going. It does not matter with me driving though. I dont like drag racing. I like road courses.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Ha ha too much power on the 6er has caused a Bald tire........LOL That is comedy.

Gib

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I'm so confused.

Can't be your daily driver and it can't be your Mustang....WTF!

Now it's anything BUT your Mustang.

I guess the Lightning is back in then.:bo:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
^^^^LOL Yeah I think the old guy is a little smarter than that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.